Customer reviews

I Am The Doctor
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.89

on 28 February 2015
I bought this to see if it was a rip off of the suicide mission track from Mass Effect 2.

** Spoiler alert **
- It is.
on 1 April 2013
excellent music score I am a great fan of doctor who and I would recommend this to any doctor who fan. It was easy to download from cloud music and great value also. I would like to see more tunes like this.
on 11 November 2013
Love this tune - it has a feeling of excitement and whenever I hear it in Dr Who, I get goosebumps!!!
on 28 December 2013
Matt Smith's Doctor theme, I whistle it every time I hear it. Love it, love the repetition, love the energy
on 27 April 2015
Such a good theme. Where's my fez...
on 12 December 2015
love this song
on 5 August 2014
Sweet
on 11 September 2013
love this track very doctor who. like the funky sounds and I really feel like i am in the tardis when I listen to it
a brilliant track
on 1 March 2014
One of the single most iconic and beautiful pieces of music of our time. The shear talent of the orchestra teamed with the legend of Doctor Who and Matt Smith's performance.
on 15 March 2014
Absolutely loved this song from the minute I first heard it. I highly recommend buying this song and if you haven't heard it you should give it a listen. I would rate this 10/10.