Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas Soul Playlist Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 27 April 2015
Such a good theme. Where's my fez...
on 1 April 2013
excellent music score I am a great fan of doctor who and I would recommend this to any doctor who fan. It was easy to download from cloud music and great value also. I would like to see more tunes like this.
on 15 March 2014
Absolutely loved this song from the minute I first heard it. I highly recommend buying this song and if you haven't heard it you should give it a listen. I would rate this 10/10.
on 3 January 2013
It doesn't matter if you're a fan of Doctor Who or not, Murray Gold is a genius.
You have to have this song in your collection. Amazing.
on 11 September 2013
love this track very doctor who. like the funky sounds and I really feel like i am in the tardis when I listen to it
a brilliant track
on 28 February 2015
I bought this to see if it was a rip off of the suicide mission track from Mass Effect 2.

** Spoiler alert **
- It is.
on 9 January 2014
Love the song, makes me feel like such a badass when i listen to it and it sums up the entire 5th series in one song :)
on 8 July 2013
I just love the music from Doctor Who season 5 which is a double album and I AM THE DOCTOR is a fantastic theme
on 28 December 2013
Matt Smith's Doctor theme, I whistle it every time I hear it. Love it, love the repetition, love the energy
on 11 November 2013
Love this tune - it has a feeling of excitement and whenever I hear it in Dr Who, I get goosebumps!!!