Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Yellow/Black|Change
Price:£6.50+ Free shipping

on 22 October 2016
I have now bought 5 sets of tyre levers, and these are by a mile the best - really they are. Metal levers ruin your rims, and so I've always used plastic ones - and they either snap in the cold, or are so bendy that I can't leaver the tyres off the rims.

I bought these latest ones almost out desperation. The quality of the plastic is spot on - and they immediately have that nice feel of quality. The picture is a little misleading, as it looks as if there are 3 levers. Actually there's just 2, and they stack together. Initially this annoyed me, because I usually put one lever in and hook over a spoke, then do the same a foot or so away along the rim, then lever off using the third - I thought they'd be no use; totally wrong!!. These 2 levers are all you need.

I've used these half a dozen times now at the roadside, and they're really slick. The stubby yellow bit hooks on a spoke, and then you use the larger lever to hook next to it, and the plastic is smooth enough to glide the rest of the tyre off the rim.

Initially I was put off because these levers are dearer than others. However when I look at how much time and money I've wasted on cheaper levers, these actually are not bad value. There's no upside to having a puncture - but at least with these beauties you don't have the frustration of numb fingers and wasted time. Go ahead - treat yourself and get these !!
on 2 August 2017
Pretty tough, hard and strong plastic. I do believe it will be reliable. I also got the cheaper Schwalbe 3 set which i believe won't last, so very happy with it.
Engineering grade plastic, being a materials engineer, so the geeky part of me would have appreciated to know what exact material it is....
on 3 February 2017
Absolute junk. Broke the first and only time it was used. Good job I was using it at home and not out and about. I have a Topeak track pump which is ace and that's why I started buying their stuff in the first place. In the future I might not bother.
on 13 September 2016
These are the muttz nutz. Use them on my very difficult to remove rims on the road bike. Quite large but they do fit in to my saddle back with a bit of planning.
on 18 July 2017
Very compact but still does the job a treat
on 30 March 2017
Look and feel good quality will only know when l get to use them. They appear well made so we shall see...!!
on 10 June 2017
Very happy arrived very quickly
on 18 September 2017
Great product make tyre changes so much easier.
on 6 November 2016
Excellent sturdy but reasonably light tyre levers. It is fairly long so do check if you're planning to keep it in your saddle bag. Just fits a Topeak Medium saddlebag.
on 15 November 2016
Neat package that works very well. Seems strong too.