Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 March 2014
If you are a gnome then this mug would be perfect for you ! Good novelty present though although I doubt it will ever get used !
on 9 January 2014
brought for my son at christmas along with some hot chocolate sachets he loves it and says it makes his drink taste better :0)
on 9 December 2013
It's okay for size, a little small but the right size you'd expect with it been cheap.
I am disappointed however by the printing. The word 'cadburys' is imprinted (just) in brown so it doesn't stand out very well.

Filled it with cadburys chocolate though so I'm hoping it will do my friend justice for a christmas present.
on 3 April 2016
Bought this as a Christmas gift for a fellow chocoholic. I love the idea of the mug and it did look nice but I did think it was a bit on the small side. My friend seemed to like it though!
on 7 November 2014
Bought as a present and recipient was thrilled. I love these mugs as I had one as a child and my friend uses hers often now. I am going to get one for myself!
on 5 April 2013
Love love love this! And everyone that saw it said the same. This was bought as a gift for a friend, and it was perfect for that person!
on 7 December 2014
Very disappointing. A lot smaller than I thought and the Cadbury logo is barely visible. Looks like a cheap, poorly made copy. Avoid.
on 28 March 2013
I bought this for a friend and she absolutely loves it, Its used all the time for cosy nights in filled with hot chocolate..yummy!
on 28 January 2014
Great mug, of good size, something different for work maybe,or at home in those cold nights, with a good dvd or book.
on 13 January 2013
It was for a christmas present, the person loved it as she is a bit of a chocaholic drink fan