on 31 December 2011
I bought 2 as gifts which I then filled with yummy bisciuts of my choice. The tins have a fab design but the tin thickness is probably a little thinner than I would have expected. Great idea for those people you just cant think what to get. Cream or off white rather than white incase you are not sure.
on 8 March 2012
Biscuit tin is quite a bit smaller than expected, my fault for not paying attention to the dimensions, Big enough to fit 1 packet of biscuits in i reckon!
on 1 February 2012
This tin is a great shape as it is tall and slim it takes less room in the cupboard! Also looks smart.
on 19 September 2013
Just right for storing the wrapped chocolate biscuits my grandchildren love, but a cheerful warning for me not to be tempted.
on 5 October 2014
They look great and make me smile every time I use them - they are made from quite thin tin, so would dent very easily but I don't find this a problem :) I love them - I just wish she did a proper butter dish to go with it ;) This biscuit tin is smaller than I expected and doesn't quite hold a full packet of biscuits unopened.... that said, it works for me :)
on 18 September 2013
Love the design, I'm a proper biscuit lover, so was just right for me. Also a good size, can fit a good amount of biscuits in it!
on 15 July 2012
Received promptly and well packed. Held more biscuits than I expected for it's size. As a novelty gift it hit the mark. Could be improved with an alarm going off when the lid is opened.
on 16 May 2013
We got this tin our team has not only increased in clothing size (ha ha) but also has become a closer knit team because we all share and contribute to the tin.
on 26 April 2014
Had seen this tin on holiday last year but did not buy it at the time and regretted in ever since so was pleased to find it again and had to buy it
on 10 March 2013
It is really nice and funny. I bought it as a Christmas present (with home made cookies inside). Maybe it could be cheaper, but it's still ok.