on 20 September 2010
...and the last shall be first!! This third Volume from Transatlantic Sessions Series 4 is just brilliant - too much to choose from - but my favourites on this album have to be Track 13 - Donal Lunny with Mairead Ni Mhaonaigh & also the inspired song from Liam O Maonlai 'Worry Not', also featuring large: the extraordinary House Band led by Aly Bain & Jerry Douglas - a sheer delight!
review image
on 8 August 2011
I've been hooked on the Transatlantic Sessions since I bought the first CD a couple of years ago and this one is up there with the best of them. The mix of artists, songs and tunes is probably the overriding reason I rate them so highly and the musicianship is of the highest standard. If you like country and folk music look no further.
on 16 February 2014
been looking for some years for particular song, music by phil Cunningham, words by Roseanne cash..suddenly appeared on screen recentlty. am delighted!
on 17 January 2012
I dont rate this at all as it wouldnt download so I paid for something I never had .There isnt anywhere I could report this either .So I will not be using your downloads again.I had to rate it one star otherwise it wouldny let me place this
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse