Customer reviews

on 19 October 2015
Grandson loves this.
on 16 February 2015
Awesome entertaining and stimulating toy, my niece has loads of lamaze toys but rusty is her favourite:), quick postage and a great price
on 8 May 2013
A lot of the lamaze toys are quite "girly" - butterflies, little cutesie animals etc. I bought this for my best friend who lives in Brighton and is really quite trendy, and had just had a boy. I wanted something that was properly "masculine". It is the only lamaze toy that she uses and she and her husband are really quite proud of it. It is really fetching, very bright with its neon colours and does look really quite cool. Her little boy loves it as it has the teething rings and the various little things to play wiht like all lamaze toys. They keep it on his pram and transfer it over to the mat when he's down. My best friend said that quite a number of mums had asked her where she got it from as they've never seen one in shops, and my friend is really quite chuffed with it. I've looked around I can agree that I haven't seen one in shops either! All in all, for a boy this is a really funky little robot that looks good and keeps the little boys entertained.
on 20 November 2016
Fantastic Lamaze toy - great design and quality, bought for my baby boy (3 months) having seen it attached to another mummy's pram.
Highly recommend.
on 21 June 2012
My baby LOVES this Robot, its his total favourite, "Robot" his best friend, we have had it since my son was about 4months, he is 6 months now and it's still going strong, now the rings are great teethers. We attach Robot to the straps of his pram or chair and its big enough for my son to then grab and move. My wife spends lots of time jigging Robot up and down and making Robot "run" :) my son loves that. Wipe cleans well with hot water and a sponge.
on 2 January 2016
This was well received by my 4 month old. It is a bright and cheerful toy with lots of different textures to explore!
We love Lamaze toys and have had quite a lot over the last couple of years (Sir Prancealot, Marina Mermaid, Octivity Time, Bendy Bug and Sonny Bunny to name a few) and so I knew this would be the perfect Christmas gift for a new arrival in our family and both Mum and baby love it.

Rusty's head rotates fully around and makes a crank noise when it is being turned which sounds brilliant and has already grabbed the attention of baby. Rusty has two different body and head designs and so his head can be turned and matched with whichever body design that your little one likes.

Rusty is very brightly coloured and as with all Lamaze toys, different fabrics have been used to give different textures (wool arms, velvet fabric legs, satin body, corded ears and ribbons on his feet to name a few). He has clanking rings in one hand and a ring with transparent beads on the other which can be moved up and down the ring. Rusty has a mirror on one side of his tummy, crinkle feet and a ring on his head so that he can be hung or attached to maybe a pushchair or cot.

As usual with Lamaze toys this is a great design and clearly lots of thought has been put into the colours, fabrics and features used. Another fantastic toy from Lamaze and one of the names I return to time and time again.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 14 February 2012
We love Rusty! I purchased him mainly because I thought he was cute but my son (6 mnth) just loves him. Its the first Lamaze soft toy that he ever pays any attention, all the little thingys just seems to be just in the right place, in my sons opinion.

Oh, and the picture here is an old one. The 'new' Rusty has 2 transparent beads in the right hand, which is the best thing about him, after the mirror and the 'spin-around' head.

LOVE him!
on 23 July 2017
My little 5 month old boy loves this! Rings are easy to grab and just gets a great response from him in general!
VINE VOICEon 9 September 2014
I bought this for my nieces new born son, along with Lamaze Freddie the Firefly; one for the cot and one for the buggy. The construction quality stood out straight away and gave a feeling that no amount of tugging, chewing or throwing would cause any damage that would result in burst seams or parts becoming detached. The colours are vibrant and eye catching and the size of the toys is perfect for developing little hands. For it's size the toy provides a great array of different things to occupy baby.

All in all, a well thought out toy that any baby will love. Highly recommended.