on 26 May 2015
Good quality, baby loves it
on 23 June 2012
This is the toy we give our son to play with at the dining table - because it isnt noisy & wont break when he throws it to the ground! Despite it saying 'surface clean only', I have put this through a machine was many times (to remove lumps of Weetabix etc) and it comes up perfectly. We've definately had good value from this item.
on 30 April 2014
First of all let me say I love the Lamaze products. They are well made, soft (so suitable pretty much from birth) and they aren't electronic. I find any one of their products great to take out for meals to entertain my son. These rainbow stacking rings are fantastic. I nought them for my son when he was 3 months, he was fascinated with the colours straight away and liked when we put them on his wrists like bangles. Now he is 9months old and he tries to crawl to get them, chomps on them and rolls them on the floor. They really are versatile and well worth buying!!
on 9 April 2013
I have been told that he enjoys the toy as it is something he has played with at nursery. better than the plastic versions you can get especially for a child under 12 months.
on 17 January 2013
Purchased this toy as a present for my 7 month old - he loves it. The rings are different textures and are easy for small hands to hold.
on 3 June 2013
My baby boy loves this toy and as he grows older he learns the trick of assembling/dissembling without hurting himself (what happens with this same toy when it's made of plastic).
on 21 October 2013
Fantastic colours, and material. It's going to make a fantastic Christmas present for our little one who loves Lamaze toys
on 16 December 2013
This product is for my nephew who is only a few weeks old. Is is lovely and soft for him to look at and as he grows can stack the rings. They are all different textures and beautiful colours, and bigger than I expected, and by that better value than can be shown in small photos.
on 19 November 2013
What i can say more, it is Lamaze :))
very colorful, soft, lovely toy.
from the beginning my son where somehow ignored, but after few week, was happy to play, even try to chewing :)
i will recomend this to every mum
on 9 May 2014
Really nice toy. Nice and soft for little babies. My toddler still likes it at 22 months. Would recommend it

See one answered question