on 13 September 2011
I have been eating goji berries for some time and found them rather expensive from local health food shop. I now buy 500 grams
at a time and they last for ages as you don't need many! They are brilliant antioxidents so I try to eat some every day
as a protection against eye deterioration and cancer. They taste good mixed with yogurt and muesli as a healthy breakfast.
on 4 February 2015
1. This berries are not organic- although they came in my search classified as organic
2. they contain preservative: sulphur dioxide (E 220)- bright red!!!! OMG !! IF I EAT IT - I might start glowing in dark!!
3. because this is a food product you cannot return it! - so pls don't buy it!! unless you need a brick( the berries are hard like a brick) to patch up your wall in the garden!!

sometimes less is more- so I'll be buying organic produce at my local store!!
on 24 April 2015
Delicious! Arrived sealed, and completely free-flowing. Some reviewers have mentioned berries sticking together - not in my experience. Although an expensive commodity, because of their size they go long way, especially in a mixed nut snack box.
on 13 December 2014
Gutted with this purchase. I am not usually prone to allergies. However I put them in my desk at work and promptly went through handfuls. First time OK. Not great taste but they are a super food right? However my body has developed a severe intolerance to them with cramps for a few hours and nausea. Last time I sampled I literally has two before I was sick. And I googled it, yep apparently my symptoms very common. I advise you preboil or can guarantee that you are OK with smaller bags before shelling out for this amount.
on 27 August 2014
I checked all the goji berries that Amazon was selling and only Suma had sulfur in the ingredients list. I thought this was odd as the berries where red, sulfur protects berries from losing their colour when they are being dried and preserved. I brought from Buy whole foods on line and although not stated as sulfured they where. I am allergic to sulfur and can be made quiet ill from it. If it is red it is sulfured, organic should be alright, but organic would not be red, more likely brown.
on 22 January 2013
I have been reading up on super foods in an effort to improve my overall health. I was told that I wouldn't like Goji berries so I went for a medium pack and held my breath. I have found them to be nice .... a sort of sultana with a milder taste. So far I have used them cooked in porridge and added to poached pears. I have also thrown a few in smoothies though other flavours drown out the Goji berry milder taste. I am just hoping that they will live up to their reputation of being a top scorer in foods. Will we ever really know if this is true? Probably not but meanwhile I feel that I have done the right thing in adding them to my store cupboard.
on 26 September 2013
suggest you soak overnight before using as they are quite hard and difficult to chew, passing through ones system with not much change
on 18 January 2015
Guys! Don't get this brand because its loaded with sulphur dioxide (preservative)!!! Unfortunately I only read the back label when I got my delivery :((((.... Buy other brand that has no preservatives. Watch 'Sulphur dioxide in your food' videos on Youtube for more info on preservatives. -Becky
on 27 January 2015
Good tart flavour, but they clump together and can be tricky to separate. Unlike the Suma brand alternative (which is free flowing), all the packs I have recieved from this brand have been absolutly solid. Amazon's price for this 500g pack varies, from just over £5 to almost £10, so watch out if you order as subscribe and save.
on 10 January 2013
This product is reasonably priced, has no quality problems and is delivered to your door. Furthermore they taste quite nice. All in all a very easy way to lead a healthier life.