on 2 August 2011
She bought it with her own money always a good indication of how badly a child wants something....she loved playing with it and so did her 13 year old sister. It went back in the cupboard after a while but recently came back out again with her cash till so that I could order food etc. Play doh is one of those toys that big and little girls all love! Will be buying it for my friend's daughter who is 3 years old this year. Great value for money toy. No need for play doh to go on carpets, put it on a tray and it all stays in one place. :)
on 8 July 2011
I bought this for my daughter's 8th birthday, after she had put it top of her list. I have never particularly liked Playdoh in the house, as it gets in the carpet etc, but my 8 and 12 year olds had so much fun playing with it, it was worthwhile giving in! Obviously things have changed over the years, and even though little bits did get dropped on the floor, it was easy to pick up, and none actually stuck to the carpet. Considering how inexpensive this and other Playdoh sets are, it is well worth the money - the only slight problem I found was trying to separate the colours to put it away, but the children just mixed the colours and used the new colours to make different foods! Well worth the money - I would recommend it to everyone.
on 25 September 2011
This was bought for my almost 5yr old who loves play-doh. She was very pleased with it but has found a few bits difficult to do by herself, however I'm always on hand to help and after playing with it a fair few times she can now do do it by herself. It was played with constantly at first but has now been relegated to the cupboard but as with lots of her play-doh toys I'm sure it'll be back in favour again soon and will be played with for many years!!
on 30 September 2011
This is a lovely little set which has produced hours of fun for my four year old. There is sufficient playdough with it to make it fun though adding more adds to the experience. You can make pancakes, waffles, ice cream and press out lots of fruit shapes. You can also make bacon and sausages by squeezing the pressing thing. Could do with another plastic plate as son has many visitors to his cafe but no complaints here
on 12 January 2012
Bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas, who is two and a half. She loves it and although within a few hours the Play Doh was all mixed together to make a lovely Orange Colour she didn't mind. The "ice cream" maker is a little hard for small hands to use but with nanny's help it was no problem. My granddaughter just loves Play Doh so I will be buying more items no doubt in the future.
on 6 June 2011
Delivered on time. My daughter saved her pocket money to buy this and really enjoyed playing with it for the first week. I am sure she will play with it again soon as she enjoyed making various breakfast combinations for all of her toys and for the family. The items are small but okay for little fingers. My daughter is 8.
on 28 October 2011
Treated my 2 year old to his first play-doh for his 2nd birthday. It's designed for 3 ups but as long as they're supervised and don't eat it then I don't see the harm. He loves it and so do I! There is nothing better than the smell of a freshly opened tub of play-doh and I was hit with an immediate rush of nostalgia for my own childhood. The set itself is great, its easy to use, easy to clean and great fun. Other than trying to get overly concerned about my son mixing the colours (DON'T MIX THE COLOURS!) we've had great time and bonded more than ever over a few dough pancakes and Ice Creams! Play-doh is definitely something good and messy that you can both enjoy and taking the time to switch off the telly and enjoy being with your child is something you'll both cherish and enjoy for years to come.
on 5 November 2011
My granddaughter adores playdoh and this is a good addition to her collection ? She is only two but enjoys playing with our help
on 14 January 2012
Bought as Christmas present for my 4yr old grandson
he was delighted and spent a long time playing with it.
on 26 November 2011
This product sells for £16 in toy shops. At this bargain price you really can't go wrong. Lots of fun- kids just love play-doh. My son is 4 years old and I would recommend this product. Quick delivery from Amazon.