Customer reviews

Wilton Large Drop Flower Piping Tip #2D
Price:£2.09+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 June 2015
Very good. Love how my cup cakes turned out using this nozzle
review image
13 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2016
Ordered to do thebig bakery swirls,drop flowers and border stars, and I got just that.
Nice and big so it definitely stays in the piping bag and leans very easily.
Was packaged in a slim tupperware box, which came in the letter box.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 May 2016
Excellent! - able to pipe buttercream roses with ease and like an expert, even though I'm a novice! Very difficult to get hold of even with local craft suppliers. Fast delivery, very happy with product and outcomes in use.
on 5 December 2017
Worked like a charm. Can't really go wrong with Wilton products
on 12 February 2016
Now I'm finally able to pipe beautiful roses on my cupcakes :-)
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 29 June 2016
This nozzle is great, i baked some cupcakes on the weekend and people thought that we had purchased them from outside! really neat roses better than the 1D ones.
on 15 May 2017
poor quality and not real wilton product : fake
on 5 August 2016
Absolutely love this product! So easy to use, creates a perfect rose swirl! I reccomend buying disposable icing bags too. I ordered this product and it came 2 days later with standard delivery which was a bonus! It also comes it a clear pot which is so useful! I store all my nozzles in them :)
on 26 October 2017
Very pleased with this little nozzle. Makes a lovely rose pattern. Highly recommended.
on 6 October 2017
One of the most useful piping nozzles to own.