Customer reviews

on 12 December 2013
Cheap and poorly made - honestly if I didn't know any better I'd thought someone had made this in their garage the night before they shipped it to me. I should have known better it was too good to be true. Don't buy this unless you have money to waste.
on 19 December 2011
I purchased this item for my Grandsons Nativity at nursery They were a little big (shoulder straps) however we wrapped them around his arms twice (he's 20 Months old) and he LOVED wearing them they were the best wings there and he crys when we take them off for bed time etc............Brilliant value for money !! arrived very quick and are BETTER in the flesh so to speak than pictured .....PERFECT for his Nativity and for playing around the house in too !
on 15 December 2012
Thrilled with these , easy to fit into and the children and are thrilled with them for their Sunday school Christmas play .
on 29 December 2012
very pretty, perfect for my little ones angel costume. However, arm loops are very large (but we just tied a knot a knot in them) and they did break apart when daughter was playing (maybe her own fault as quite an active 5 year old!)
on 27 December 2013
Bought these for my daughter just to dress up and play in. She loves them so I'm a happy dad.