Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Milkshake Music Box - Bop Box [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change
Price:£22.71+ £1.26 shipping

on 11 September 2015
kids love this
on 4 August 2011
Both my girls aged 4 and 2 enjoy this DVD. I was a little disappointed as its one long stream of music box episodes followed by all the bop box episodes; it would have been nice if it was mixed up a bit as the girls have to choose which set to watch as my sanity would evaporate if I had to watch the whole lot! (And of course as I have two kids they can never agree!)

All in all a good purchase to keep your little ones singing and dancing.
on 31 May 2011
bought this dvd for my 3 year old daughter as she watches milkshake every morning.
the dvd is excellent and has lots of songs and videos. our little one sings and dances all over the house. worth every penny. A+++
on 14 June 2011
My son loves this dvd, he enjoys dancing to the nursery rhymes and loves trying out the dances even though he's only 22 months but it's a dvd worth recommending as i don't think he'll ever get tired of it!
on 12 March 2014
My 5 year old loves dancing. She spends her time watching dance videos and copying the moves. I was getting a bit fed up of watching her copy Lady Gaga and Beyonce, it just didn't feel appropriate. So I bought this dvd. I was a bit worried as I knew it wouldn't compare to Lady G, but I was completely wrong. She adores this dvd. she watches it all the time, knows all the routines and the songs. Its really great, girlie fun! My 3 year old likes it too, although this may be just becuase her big sister is doing it...
Really really recommend it!

Only down side is that they aren't keen on the music box, just the bop box. But maybe my 3 year old would like the music box element...(if my 5 year old would stop dancing for one minute!!)
on 27 September 2013
My grandson loves this dvd; he thoroughly enjoys singing along to the nursery rhythms,as well as dancing with the presenters - copying their movements. It is well worth the money, as the running time is over 2hours!! (Not that he's allowed a 2 hr hit at one sitting, it would drive me a little loopy! - but for short bursts it's great)
on 25 July 2012
This is a great dvd which both my 18 month year old and 3 and half year old love. The milkshake nursery rhymes keep my youngest entertained for ages in fact its the first thing she asks for most mornings and the bop box is great for my eldest child. Well worth every penny.
on 1 July 2012
Bought this for my one year old and he really seems to love it. When the opening comes on he has a big smile on his face and will watch it transfixed while I am able to quickly run around and tidy the house!!! Well worth the money :)
on 22 September 2011
the dvd is great, we watch it with my 1 year old boy nearly every morning. he loves the nursery rhymes and i am sure in few months he will start enjoing more the bop box as well. highly recommend it!
on 10 October 2014
My little boy enjoys this a lot. (12 months old) Would be better if it was a continuous programme rather than lots of short programmes finishing and starting one after each other.