Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Pre-order now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 10 July 2017
rubbish. ordered on 3rd May 2017 for K3-II. very first charges were okay. didn't last as brand one, but did the job as backup. now the battery is just dying in my hands. freshly charged drops a bar after 30 shots. second bar after another 30. and gets worse with every charge. wouldn't take it with me even as a backup for existing backup.
on 22 March 2017
OK so far - will know how good when it's been used for a year. Arrived promptly.
on 19 March 2017
Excellent item, good quality and ideal for purpose.
on 16 December 2017
New battery and only just used a few times but get about a day of general use.
on 21 September 2012
I purchase three Maxima batteries for my Pentax K5 camera some time back and am astounded at their performance. These have great stamina and outlast other batteries that I have used in the past for other DSLR cameras. I went on a Camel Safari in Rajasthan for 6 days and only used two of the three that I have which is extraordinary as I am not one for taking just a few shots, just about everything was recorded on camera My friend who is a professional photographer even commented on the battery performance so it mus have impressed him even, as he struggled to keep his Cannon Camera going with extra power packs. No electrical power for recharging in the desert! Impressive performance!
on 16 May 2017
Works fine. Good value compared with the Pentax battery.
on 18 August 2013
I've purchased this battery for my Pentax K-5ii and was truly surprised by the battery's endurance. It actually lasted longer than the original Pentax battery so decided to get the second one.
on 27 February 2014
As my studio sessions can shoot many, many frames and I don't always think to charge beforehand, a spare battery is essential. I currently own K10D, K-500 and K-3 cameras and they all need different batteries - thanks Pentax! :-( So when the K-3 arrived the first thing I did was order one of these Maxsima batteries, mainly based on reviews compared to other cheaper alternatives than an original. So far at least, it's working fine and I'm happy with the purchase.
on 23 July 2014
only used it once as i have just got it i used this in my Pentax k5 have had no problems with this or the others i have.lasted all day at an air show i was at got over 700 photos and still juice left in the battery.
on 29 January 2017
I had bought one of these Maximafoto batteries before for my previous camera (K-r) and was impressed with how long it lasted compared to other similar batteries. So I bought this one for my latest camera (K3) and after the first charge it has lasted almost as long as its Pentax counterpart which is 4 times the price so I am quite pleased at present. Though the one I bought for the K-r did give up the ghost after about 2 years whilst the original Pentax battery is still going strong after 4+ years. So although it is an excellent cheap alternative I am not expecting it to last indefinitely, but it suits at present.