Price:£12.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 2 February 2011
This is a fantastic and a long awaited for DVD for anyone who uses Makaton. Its fun, and educational. I am so glad singing hands have released it. I have recommended it to my son's preschool and support groups. My son is three and has Down Syndrome and absolutely loves this DVD. It is a brilliant tool to help with inclusion with mainstream children during the christmas period. Every school and preschool should have a copy!
Thanks Singing Hands.
on 21 December 2011
Very useful for signing, kids love it and a great all rounder. I have a special needs child but all children that come into my house - regardless of age are hooked at singing the songs and trying to copy the signs.

Great for learning the Christmas songs and showing off! I must admit with this DVD, there is alot of signing that is pretty quick.
on 17 October 2014
All of my children have enjoyed the Signing time DVD's and the Christmas one doesn't disappoint either. My youngest has Downs Syndrome, she is slower to learn and we struggled to get her to use Makaton. She loves music and singing, so these DVD's seemed like a good idea. Since we bought them they have been played so much she's just about worn them out! My daughters communication has improved dramatically since she started watching them, she sings and signs her way through the songs and forming the words to the signs she has improved verbally too. Even if they hadn't have helped her along with her communication they are still good fun for all ages.
on 27 December 2010
fantastic dvd my little girl has downs syndrome and she cannot hear and uses makaton and she loves this so much
on 3 February 2016
My kids took a shine to these ladies in something special series. So thought we would try out. My kids grew out of them but I passed on to a friends child with learning difficulties and he loves them! No complaints here.
on 30 December 2010
My 8 year old daughter has cerebral palsy and her primary mode of communication is through Makaton. She loves this and likes shouting 'bang' as the cracker cracks before each song. Signs are used imaginatively and there is a lot of fun and humour throughout the DVD. Many thanks Singing Hands.
on 21 July 2016
The inaccuracy of the Makaton vocabulary is just to much. To many mistakes. The lack of footage to learn the signs (focusing on the children around the room not the signing). Very disappointed as it looked very promising. I opted not to show it to my 2 children so they won't learn the wrong signs. And be confused on how to sign.
on 7 February 2014
This DVD is fantastic, great fun, entertaining, colourful, educational and Christmassy! What more could you want!? It is great to have the opportunity to learn specific Christmas signs (I use makaton for baby signing), my nearly 2 year old loves singing the Christmas songs and is still singing Jingle Bells and signing in February!
on 11 January 2013
Bought for my grandchild (3) who loves Singing Hands (or Happy Hands as we sometimes call them). We now have all 3 Singing Hands DVD's and it was great to be able to add all the Christmas favourites to our repertoire!
on 15 February 2014
Bought this for my grandaughter who was just two this Xmas. She still wants it on every day now, I have had to hide it. She loves the singing hands ladies, and learns the songs & signs very quickly. I can not deny I watch with her every time, & enjoy it myself. Can't wait for next November when we will get it out again.