Price:£4.90 - £20.98

on 11 April 2012
I was looking for a very large fleece jacket for my dad, which would be both very warm, comfortable & durable!

Well I found everything I needed in this product, it's very well put together & the material is very thick & very warm.

I was surprised at how good it was especially for the money.

In fact this product when compared to my own more expensive jackets bought from one of our more prestigious & well known high street retailers just stood out head & shoulders in terms of quality & value for money.

Anyway I was so pleased with it in the end that I have just bought another one in a different colour for Dad.

If this next delivery is as good, well I can gurantee that I'll be replacing my own old fleeces with these products myself very soon.
on 4 January 2011
lovely quality, thick, well sized fleece. I ordered bright orange, and it certainly was bright orange, just what I wanted. Thinking about ordering another.
on 28 December 2011
I have been looking for one of these jackets, at a reasonable price, for quiet a while.Finally found one here.Great value,heavy and warm,great colours also.I purchased 2 for myself and 3 for my wife.She loves them and wears one everyday when she goes out in the cold.Go and buy one you will not be disappointed
on 16 May 2012
Very pleased with this item its snug warm
And I think great value for the price. Iam small size
And found my size just that little more generous than
Others I bought in the past. Result excellent.
on 8 February 2012
Wanted a thick fleece, couldn't find one on the high street and Amazon saved the day (again).

Keeps you nice and warm on these freezing days.
on 1 February 2012
My husband is delighted with this jacket, it is so cosy and warm. A very good buy at a reasonable price.Looks good too.
on 30 October 2013
this top is way too large to be a "L" fitting. The waist line would fit a person with of 40". Very bad fitting indeed. I am stocky and this was still too large. (chest 42" and waist 34").
on 23 November 2013
The quality of this fleece seemed fine, but it was at least 2 sizes larger than it should have been.
Tried to reclaim carriage as it cost £7 to return plus the carriage to get it in the first place. Only got the delivery charge not the return fee. This is Ridiculous as it had no chance of fitting in the 1st place. May not buy from an Amazon outlet again!
on 8 January 2012
Recently bought this fleece for a elderly person, it was the perfect choice, light, very warm, and looks great too
Result Active Fleece Jacket
on 11 May 2012
At this price I did not expect to get anything quite this good. It is very warm, comfortable and remarkably soft. Exactly what I needed. Delivery was fast too. I bought a maroon one and it looks really good - even on me.

Just bought myself a second one of these for Christmas and I am still delighted with the quality and the price.