on 19 August 2012
Having earrings strewn in all manor of places I tended to find I wore the same 4-5 pairs of earrings all the time. My necklaces were always readily available on stands, but could never be bothered to look out earrings UNTIL NOW. This is a fabulous way to store your earrings if somewhat expensive. All in one place now, making everywhere nice and tidy and I have found earrings I thought I had lost. Would recommend to anyone, but as other reviews state, it does need to be stood up which is not a problem for me.
on 12 September 2014
Great thing! I had trouble finding it in blue on here! Wish the outside was blue too but still very nice and stylish. All I can say is, read the other reviews, if you're thinking about it-Don't! JUST BUY IT YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. It' a truly great product that stores all your earrings so nicely, even big ones! I love it and will aim to fill it soon!
on 5 June 2013
I have one of these and find it very useful when going on holiday etc. It is so easy to pack, earrings do not get lost and I can take all with me without having to worry which ones to leave behind. Have bought many for presents and the people that have received them are very happy. Highly recommended.
on 25 March 2013
This is an ideal way to store many pairs of earrings. One improvement that could be made is to have a sponge like pad on the between the pages and the front and back to help protect the stud like earrings
on 14 June 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend having received one myself. It's compact, handy and stores earrings easily without clutter. Easy to see them when deciding what to wear. Excellent buy.
on 13 March 2013
This simple, yet very effective little "book", keeps all you earrings in pairs and safe. An added bonus is that its completely decluttered my jewellery box which is great.
on 10 September 2012
Keeps earrings neat and tidy very good idea being like a book.
Very pleased with this buy would recommend to anyone with a lot of earrings
to keep them in one place.
on 19 December 2013
Really useful purchase for anyone with pierced ears to store their earrings in. Highly recommended for all ages - my daughter age 10 loved it, so do I at nearly 50 ; )
on 16 August 2013
I was looking for something that displayed and organised all my earrings rather than having to root around for pairs and backs in a box. Very happy with this!
on 28 October 2014
Love these earring books and friends always comment on them as good gift ideas. An easy way to keep all my earrings in one place.