on 4 May 2014
Excellent 'tool' - sadly it did not connect to my mobile phone which from the description it should have! However it has so many uses that I have no regrets in keeping it, as it is tremendous value in cost and usage.
on 5 March 2014
I PLUGGED IN 3 DIFFERENT MAKES OF MOBILE PHONES PLUS A BLUETOOTH MINI SPEAKER,AND IT REALLY DID CHARGE THEM ALL UP AT THE SAME TIME.EVEN ORDERED A COUPLE OF EXTRA ONES AS THEY ARE THAT GOOD.FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY
on 1 June 2014
Good value and a great selection of connectors and great when travelling. The short length on at the USB connector end is a practical inconvenience; that difficulty can usually be got around with a little ingenuity.
on 13 August 2013
I bought these from two suppliers.Price is not a guide .These are simply the best and will connect everything to everything. Forget USB to plug A .

This is a to b to c to d etc .Any combination you like.
on 27 December 2013
Bought this for the car originally but it was so good bought another for the house and when we go away we only need to take one charger for the iPhone, Samsung, bb and Tom Tom plus it oes into USB for 3 pin or car
on 31 July 2013
harly use it, keep it in my car most of the time as i think is a very good back up tool. sometime visitors need a charger,there you go one of them can do the magic. so i think is good to have in your car or home
on 23 March 2014
This works well on my ipod, Nokia phone, Asus tablet. I haven't got the other equipment so can't speak for those. It is very short so you will need an USB extension cable if you want to use it in a wall socket.
on 16 April 2014
DO NOT BUY EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. TOTALED MY MP3 PLAYER. BUT I KNOW I WOULD HAVE NO CHANCE PERUSING A CLAIM THEY ARE CHINESE AND ARE GETTING DANGEROUSLY GOOD AT HIDING THAT. MUST REPEAT DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 21 March 2013
The connector I bought it for is too short to fit into my GPS but the ones that fit my mobile phone and iPAQ are OK so it will be useful as a reserve. For the price, you can't cpmplain - good value for money.
on 30 April 2012
It was excellent value but not very robust - the adapter crumbled when I plugged it into my Sony Walkman. However other adapters still work which is why I didn't complain or ask for refund - still good value.