on 17 October 2011
Re Epson SX410
I have a few genuine Epson cartridges (usual ripoff price) and thought I'd try these out.
I have so far introduced them in between the Epson ones as it were.
So far two black and one cyan cartridges from this range have been introduced. The first black one started printing badly - tried cleaning heads, realignment - all no good. Replaced with another compatible one - which stopped working after four pages.
The cyan cartridge worked for two days before giving up.
In all case the problems were instantly solved by replacing with actual Epson cartridges.
Waste of money.
17 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 4 October 2011
After having my Epson Stylus SX405 inkjet printer for over two years I decided to change to compatible ink cartidges. This item states that they would be suitable so ordered them. Admittedly they arrived quickly and in good condition BUT as soon as I fitted them the problems started.

I fitted a yellow which lasted a day then nothing on nozzle check. Couldn't head clean as the magenta was low so chaged that...still nothing on nozzle check on either colour. Couldn't clean heads as cyan was also too low so changed that and 'Guess what?'...nothing on all 3 colours. Changed magenta and cyan cartridges again,...YOU'VE GUESSED IT...no colours!! By this time feeling very frustrated, and had used most of the ink trying to clean the heads,so gave up ordered original Epson cartridges again, was without my printer for a few days but thankfully now back to normal.

If an item seems too cheap it probably is.
5 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2014
My Epson SX515W stopped printing after a long print run using another compatible ink set. After numerous cleaning nozzles, aligning print head, I even manually cleaned the heads but it still refused to print black. Thinking the printer was knackered, I ordered these cartridges as a bit of a gamble, but put a fresh set in and the printer is printer once again, instantly recognised the cartridges and I have printed a number of different documents/photos and the quality is top drawer. Great value for money and quality product. I never quiet understand why users moan about the 13/15ml of ink in compatibles. They are a fraction of the cost of an Epson branded ink and therefore in the scheme of things well worth every penny.
on 21 September 2011
I bought 4 sets of 4 Compatible ink cartridges for my Epson SX215 from Triangle MMA "through Amazon" and I was very pleasantly surprised as they're really very good indeed.
The inks arrived very fast from Triangle MMA and were accepted by my printer with no problems or hassles whatsoever, which shows that the cartridges "do contain" up to the minute "recognition chips".
My all in one printer is just over a year old now, so its not very old at all and wouldn't have accepted any cartridge that wasn't set up right.
The inks are bright and vivid in color and the quality is really very good for the price being asked, they had me up an running very quickly.

Triangle MMA inks are boxed in 4's in professional looking boxes too which is a nice professional touch as the boxes are pro looking - "Nice Touch Guys".

CONCLUSION:
In this day and age, I don't know how Triangle MMA are able to provide such a good service "and" such good inks at the prices they do.
"They've certainly impressed me, that's for sure" and I'll be returning to buy from them again when my next need for ink arises.
I have no doubt in thoroughly recommending this company to anyone who is in need of good quality inks - but at the right price.
Buying from Triangle MMA was a pleasure - Thanks Guys, you now have a new customer. :o)
on 19 March 2014
this is not the first time that I bought these sub standard cartridges for my printer. After reading the mixed reviews, I was sure I could make them work( I am an engineer after all!!!) But let me inform you that my epson printer refuses to recognise even one of these inks!!!! The last time I bought these ( from some other seller), there were a few hiccups initially but after switching the printer on and off and trying all the other tricks, they worked( ofcourse even in the best scenario, you would be throwing away half of the ink ) . So I thought why not just buy them again at these throw away prices and try it again. but since they have arrived, I have tried everything possible on this earth to make them work with noooooo success whatsoever.
I guess I will have to get rid of them after all.
What a disappointment. please do not buy
on 16 December 2013
I have an older Epson Stylus SX 415 all in one printer, that these inks are for, on an older Windows 2000, Time computer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them. Quality of pictures printed come out perfectly. Why buy Epson's own inks when these are as good if not better. For the same money for one set of Epson inks for this printer I can get 16 sets of 4. I mean you do the maths. I just wish I knew of this saving before I first discovered Amazon and TriInks 2 years ago. I still buy TriInks for another Epson Stylus BX535WD. I will continue to get TriInks for the BX535WD when needed.
on 15 January 2015
The quality of the prints is not as good as the official ink cartridges so for anything more important I would revert back to original cartridges. However, perfect for day to day print. 4* because every so often there is a error message that makes me have to take the cartridges out, clean the chip, replace it and see if it works. If it doesn't, back to the same process... I have had to bin a couple of cartridges but given the price, not too bothered. ...would buy again
on 21 August 2012
The ink life appears to be greater than the original Epson cartridges. The Epson printer does not entirely recognise the cartridges and so doesn't give early warning of their depletion so it pays to have a stock in hand. When a cartridge is depleted the printer gives forth a message stating "cartridge not recognised". Curiously when a request is made using the printer controls to check ink levels it does so. The quality of the inks do not appear to be any different to those from Epson and still give good quality photo printing.
Overall they represent very good value for money.
on 17 May 2011
I own an Epson SX215 printer and I purchased these ink cartridges as they were a good sight cheaper than the ones Epson were selling. When I changed the black ink cartridge the printer at first didn't recognise it. However I just pulled the cartridge out slightly, then pushed it back in and this time it worked fine. Maybe I just hadn't put the cartridge in properly in the first place. My partner has bought these cartridges and says that whilst they nearly always work ok, she occasionally has to throw one out because the printer won't recognise it. However, she says this isn't really a problem because they're so much cheaper than Epson's own cartridges that it doesn't matter!
on 2 September 2015
Amazing price and very good print quality, I was very wary buying cheap ink as its normally been the death knell for the printer but I took a gamble on the good reviews as I am having to watch the pennies and print more things. I am very satisfied with the quality of the cartridges and will happily buy them again, there has been no clogging or mucking up of the print heads.

See one answered question