on 10 January 2014
Hi
I bought these socks after reading some of the great reviews but thought an honest one would help.
first 4 pairs of socks for £14 is good value i have no complaints, but be aware the item describes shin protection, cushioning and extra warmth. None of those descriptions are technically wrong, but any long sock can claim this property. What you actually get with these socks is long soft socks with different colored parts, i.e the patch on the shin is just a different colour and not extra padding the same goes for the bottom of the sock. So if like me you were looking for something specifically to cushion your shin and foot against a ski boot look elsewhere.
on 19 December 2013
Was looking for some nice warm socks for winter , and thought if theyre good for skiing they must be warm. How right i was.Only grumble is theyre a bit tight round the top , but that might just be my wee fat legs. I have taken to wearing them folded down with the top round the ankle...doubly warm :) I gave a pair to my son ,who works as a scaffolder , who equally loves them.
on 27 February 2012
These socks are definitely longer than the average, they feel nice and comfortable and I like their design. they are thick without being too thick so not too bulky in ski boots.
on 18 October 2013
Ok so when I ordered these socks, because of the low price , I had my doubts about quality and cushioning abilities, warmth , etc.... They ended up being better than expected. They really go up to your knee, and they don't feel overly restrictive at all. The added cushioning in heel and balls of your feet are great. The warmth factor still is in testing stage, but they feel great on. With 4 pairs I will probably give one pair to my brother- in-law, which is an added benefit to this purchase. I would recommend to others.
on 6 May 2012
the socks are an excellent purchase, wear, wash and look good had the first pairs bought as a present, immediately bought another package.Service and delivery excellent. From my experience I would recommend the product.
on 19 February 2013
I bought these for snowboarding.

I am a uk 8 These socks are slightly big on me. Even though it says 6-11 the foot part (ie heel to toe) is way long..

Once on and in the boot however, the tightness around the calf/ankle makes up for it and it doesnt feel uncomfortable or fall down. There was just a wrinkle of gathered material on my heel.

Overall pretty good especially for value, shame they made the foot part so long, I dont get why, as it's stretchy material!!
on 5 February 2013
Got these socks for work as I need support to my ankle area. Ideal. Only criticism is that they do seem to come apart at the seam at the toes on some of the socks. Apart from that good for the job.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 9 January 2014
Ok, these are amazing socks. I used them for both skiing and casual use and I found them unbelievably comfortable. They are really thick and go up to the knee. They don't seem to deteriorate too much after wash but still, they will lose some of the perfect shape they initially have.
I recommend them to anyone who wants a nice warm pair of socks during those cold days.
I got them for £13.5 so is great to see that the price has gone down :)

I really hope you found my review helpful. If you found it helpful, I would greatly appreciate if you could please press "yes". If you didn't find it sufficiently clear and informative, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much for your understanding :)

Kind Regards
on 2 February 2013
Absolutely loved the socks. Wore them on the slopes and kept my feet warm and were comfortable throughout. Use them to just chill in on an evening now.
on 5 September 2014
I was looking for long socks that were fairly snug-fitting. These fit very well even though I am at the top-end of the size range, being size 11. I am extremely pleased with them. The acid test, however, is when they have been washed and dried several times. Will they still fit as well? If I'm able, I'll let you know.