• Faith

Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 3 July 2013
I have been an avid fan of Peter James since reading my first 'Roy Grace' books but I was very disappointed with Faith. Having read some of the reviews prior to buying this one, I realised I was in for something different but hopefully enjoyable. However I found some of the story lines especially in the first part of the book irritating and the romantic scenes more like a Mills and Boon offering than anything I have previously read by Peter James. I wouldn't recommend it as being one of the author's better offerings.
on 27 June 2017
Brilliant page turner.. lost so much sleep,cos I couldn't put it down ..
on 10 June 2017
his do not puit the book down standerd
on 17 May 2017
Love all Peter James books, this one was a little different but still great.
on 23 March 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Had a lot of meat to get your teeth into. Plot a bit predictable but the character writing is great.
on 19 April 2017
Slow to get started but a great hard to put down story. Peter James pulls you along with his characters.
on 27 April 2017
I couldn't put it down! Great reading
on 24 June 2017
He did it again, Brilliant!
on 9 May 2000
A brilliant but overbearing plastic surgeon and his lovely wife, a Pygmalion figure transformed by his scalpel into the perfect ideal of womanly beauty, are the central figures in Peter James's latest thriller. The man believes the woman to be his creation, forgetting that his 'improvements' were never more than skin-deep. She, a prisoner in the gilded cage of her own beauty, longs to be free. From this simple premise the drama builds quickly and inevitably towards disaster. Peter James's observation of character is, as always, acute, and his exploration of the mind of an obsessive control freak makes this his most frightening book yet. The writing is strikingly good, he has a real feeling for the 'mot juste'. All in all a wonderful book. I read right through the night to finish it.
on 14 May 2017
A fantastic read. I was hooked from the first page. Very well written. I can't wait to pick up another Peter James Novel.