Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 30 June 2017
Bought for grandson, and delighted.
on 14 October 2013
My Grandson loves these books Brilliant to keep the children asused on rainy days. :-) When you can get them off the X box haha.
on 11 March 2006
My aunt gave my six year old son some of these books for Christmas. They saved us at the airport - even if the other stranded passengers had to put up with my reading and my son's raucous laughter. And they were so good a few more pages were an effective bribe for good behaviour. His more advanced cousin sits reading them himself chuckling on the sofa.
on 26 July 2007
I recommend these books for children aged 6-9. They are great at encouraging children to read. I initially bought the story tapes for my reluctant reader son. Both my children (boy 8, girl 7) loved the stories so much that soon they were both devouring the books. They are aimed at a younger audience than (beloved but less accessible) Just William. The typeface is large and easy to read, the stories short and fast paced, but most importantly, they are really funny and Horrid Henry appeals to the rebel in all of us.
on 17 December 2002
This book is brilliant, it is for young children but i am a teenager and i still love readng it. it is really funny, about a naughty boy called Horrid Henry and a brother called Perfect Pete. Where Henry gets into loads of mischeife. The book has large writing and is a medium thick book. a brilliant buy for children starting to read longer books.
on 16 May 2013
This book was really good especially when the stinkbomb start to make a terrible smell!!!!! I would give it five stars because of the funny and interesting parts of the book!!!!! I recommend it!!!
on 19 February 2011
These Horrid Henry books are fantastic. As a volunteer reading helper I have gone through numerous titles of the series and he never fails to make me and the kids laugh. Ideal for 8-9yr olds.
on 10 October 2011
Boys aged 7 and up who don't usually like books will be encouraged to read if they get this book which is full of laugh out loud humour that will really appeal to them. My son loves it.
on 30 March 2012
If you've ever read any of this series of books, you'll know exactly the mayhem Henry causes by his behaviour.A must read for boys who would like to behave badly.
on 28 February 2013
My sons love the horrid Henry series and they chuckle when reading this book.
It's so good they have read it a few times now which is always a good sign