Good gloves, I wanted a new pair of gloves that were a, warm and b, waterproof. these fit both bills and they don't cost the earth. I am a year round biker spend at least an hour and a half each day commuting, the weather recently has been cold and wet, my old gloves had got to the point where the leather had started to rot, after a lot of looking, review reading and muttering "how Much?" I saw these and decided to try them out, they are comfortable, warm and waterproof, I had one damp hand but that was from rain coming down my sleeve and infiltrating the glove, they are roomy enough to get a pair of glove liners in there on the bitterest day, they do feel a little light compared to others but I think that this is the lack of armour. I don't think that armour is 100% necessary for low(ish) speed everyday use a pair of good leather gloves offer a good amount of protection, at this price I will probably get another pair.
on 2 March 2017
When heavy rains... you are going to get wet, this is not even close to waterproof. When cold... you are going to get cold.
I am really dissapointed with this.
It takes ages to dry after rain.
on 21 April 2017
Bought these in December and they are falling apart already, very poorly made, would not recommend.
on 10 February 2017
They do certainly do the job of keeping hands warm and they are waterproof, the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead is because in places the leather has already started to ware down and I've only used them twice.
on 24 April 2017
Excellent value for money comfortable warm in winter although this winter was not that cold. They are well made and good value would recommend
on 3 July 2017
good
on 15 June 2014
Warm and very comfortable but too hot to wear in the summer time, not 100% waterproof thought, less strs due to lack of waterproof
on 16 April 2017
Excellent
on 11 August 2017
good gloves
on 17 March 2015
After 2 uses the internal lining has split.... so now my fingertips stick through the end and therefore are still cold. Also when taking my hands out the inside of the gloves turn inside out.