Customer reviews

on 29 June 2011
Unusual and pretty. It is in a 'spring' design so will fit any size wrist. Good value for money and well made.
on 17 November 2011
I am very impressed with this item, I only ordered it yesterday ,
and it's here already..

It is nicely, and securely packaged.
It's of good quality.and with a low price.
I have bought this for my daughter for xmas,
I just know she is going to be very pleased with it.
overall I am very pleased.
on 10 April 2017
Another fav.
on 30 July 2011
This was my 1st purchase from Avalaya and it won't be my last. Arrived in 2 days and is absolutely lovely. Looks even better than the picture.Can be worn to either dress up an outfit or for a more casual outfit.Perfect.
on 5 June 2011
This bracelet is extremley pretty and sexy, and delivered very speedily would like to buy the same design in other colours.
on 17 August 2014
Pretty but small made, gd for a child of teenager
on 22 October 2014
fab item
on 18 December 2011
This bracelet looks gorgeous and I absolutely loved it. Until I noticed the black spots on the 'silver' beads where the paint was peeling off to show the plastic underneath. I'm so disappointed, because otherwise it's fantastic. This was to be a Christmas present but I'll need to look for something else now. I'd be ashamed to give someone such a shoddily made product.
on 22 February 2013
Really good quality and worth every penny. Makes a perfect present for someone special and goes with anything you wear.
on 22 October 2011
This is lovely bracelet. I bought this as a christmas present for someone and decided to keep it myself. I have thin wrists and it fits perfectly. Highly recommended!!