on 3 March 2015
I brought these awhile back and was unhappy with the quality as they were all chipped and scratched! I did complain, but the sales lady assured me it was just the way they stones were and for the price I paid it has hardly worth sending back! I was keeping these stones in my angel jar and I just took them out in the last few days to put on my alter. My friend looked at them and said they were clear quartz but actually glass stones. I wasn't so sure, but I used one this morning on my head and after 20 mins it has no energy in it what so ever! It felt cold and 'dead' unlike my clear quartz wand I was holding in my head that had a beauitful warm energy running through it! My lesson learnt - DON'T BUY STONES ON LINE. I certainly won't be purchasing from Geo fossils again!
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 16 April 2017
the stones were as described, deliverd on time and is a good quality pack
2 people found this helpful
on 29 June 2017
VERY PLEASED with this product!!! Arrived AHEAD of scheduled date given! I could see that the quality of the stones were / are good from the plastic storage bag provided. A very nice assortment of sizes within the stones. Nicely polished, I feel great value for money here! I look forward to purchasing more from this company in the near future, with compliments!

Dave Hill. 🌅😃💎
review image
on 31 December 2016
Love these stones. Good sizes, nice to hold. Quick delivery
on 20 August 2017
A decent sized amount for the money
on 22 April 2018
Very small but does what I need it to do
on 28 January 2016
Beautiful stones, many more than I thought I had bought! Well packaged and arrived before due date. Thanks
on 15 April 2018
will buy again
on 3 April 2014
Building up my collection to do crystal healing and Reiki. Very pleased with purchase. Stones a good size and good quality. Simone
5 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2014
3 pieces arrived: 2 excellent, one a bit screeched. Good for the overall money I paid and prompt delivery.