• Customer reviews

on 5 January 2016
Fantastic bottles. Having used other brands with my first baby and had lots of issues, these were suggested to me by my sister. They don't leak when vigorously shook, easy to clean ( no small fiddly bits like in the doctor browns bottles) and with the kit you have all the bottles you need so you wont need to buy more as baby grows, other than bigger teats. Would highly recommend.
on 27 March 2016
These are brilliant. Im so glad I was told about them. Just so easy to use. Little one took to them with no problems. And the fact you can sterlise the bottles as they are in the microwave makes made going to see family an friends much easier with not needing to bring so much stuff. I'd recommend these too anyone.
on 23 October 2013
Im never sure why these sets give you the smallest bottles as they last abou a week but it was a good price on offer for the ammooun of bottles you got. My little one also loves the dummy ehich came wih as it is very small... We are already using the bigger sized bottles an have bought a couple more big ones as they seem to be helping his colic. Hasnt got rid of it but is an improvement... Also easy to clean
on 25 May 2015
Great for travelling, easy sterilisation in microwave. Baby loves the MAM soothers, which is why we purchased these bottles, and we're happy that we did. Yes, they do leak water from when you heat them, but we haven't experienced any milk leaking out of them. Very happy.
on 4 December 2013
I was quite sceptical about using these bottles for the first time, as i hadn't heard of them before and the price was lower than other brands. However, my baby took to them really well, and now does not drink from any other bottle! They are simple to use, effective in reducing colic and easy to clean. Would recommend to anyone!
on 25 March 2015
colic was instantly reduced when using these bottles. Absolutely brilliant, a must for those who struggle with colic. Also no nipple confusion, breastfeed with expressed milk 3 times a week from 1 month. Can't recommend these highly enough.
on 26 January 2012
Before having our baby we bought this set not knowing how steralising worked, if we would be using bottles or not etc.
We are using bottles and we are using the MAM microwave steraliser however we have never individually steraalised a bottle and the ones thatvare set up tondomso all leak because of the bottom section.

MAM bottles look good and the teats work really well but get the bottles that are all in one sothey don't leak when your mixing formula.
on 29 June 2015
They certainly have the best teat out of all the brands but the bottles can leak.
Mams teats do fit cetain Avent bottles so if you want the best of both worlds consider a hybrid bottle!
on 17 December 2015
Best things ever invented!!!! A must buy, my little one never suffered with colic and I believe that these bottles were what did the trick. Can't recommend highly enough.
on 29 April 2015
Best teats in my opinion. Burn yourself doing the self sterilising and the base drips alot. But still the best on the market! And this kit is a money saver. Brill little dummy too my babies favourite.