on 28 September 2011
No issues with packing, it was packed in very large bubble wrap, I can see these bowls getting a lot of use, wish they had the option of only ordering as many as you want, as did not really need 6, but will be handy incase I am clumsy.
on 12 January 2011
I am so pleased with my purchase infact got a stew in the slow cooker at this moment, can't wait for it to be ready to put in the bowls. great value and if you like a larger meal this is the product you need for bolognaise or stew.
on 8 April 2012
The item turned up in record time and well packaged!
They are lovely bowls and i use them for all pasta dishes and much more!
Will be looking to get more very soon..:-)
RECOMMENDED
on 5 November 2012
I am thrilled with these dishes! So many pasta dishes are too small, these are huge! Really beautiful, heavy, high quality dishes at an amazing price!
on 22 February 2015
This is the 2nd set of 6 I have bought. One for myself which I have already reviewed) and one for my son. We are both very happy with the pasta bowls. I would have preferred them to be slightly less weighty than they are, nevertheless they are very useful for not only pasta meals but stews, salads etc. A very good find, and their customer service is wonderful too!!!
on 8 December 2015
They are good. They are a little bit too big to stack well in our dishwasher. Our older bowls were only about 1/4 of an inch smaller but somehow they could all line up side by side in the slats, but these are a bit too big and curvy which makes them stand at about 45 degree angle which means I can't stack them as well. But I can make do. They are also very heavy which might not be for everyone. But besides that they are great. The finish is nice, it looks nice and shiny but it is also smooth which is unlike some of the plates and bowls on amazon which have a terrible finish and pit marks. These ones look nice and feel nice, and the weight is acceptable considering that these can be put in the oven! I really like that as an option, if you make a big lasagne or something and want to plate up a few extra bowls, you can just microwave it as usual but if you have 30 mins and want it nice and baked and browned you can just oven it in the bowl. And the price was good too, so overall a good product. Also delivered quickly and well packed.
on 17 December 2015
I like to buy plain white china so that when things break I can match up with more rather than having to buy an entirely new set.

I sent off for these thinking they would be fine. However, the pasta bowls are thick, very heavy and not particularly attractive. They are not a 'bright white' either but are creamier in colour.

However, that said, they are very cheap so for the money good value. If you were having a BBQ with friends in the garden you wouldn't worry too much if they got broken.

The suppliers were VERY EFFICIENT and when I informed them there were some marks on some of the bowls that I was unable to get out they sent replacements immediately and were very apologetic. They didn't want the marked ones back so I did not have to stagger down to the post office with them which was nice.

I can see these being good for say community halls or for someone having a biggish function wanting inexpensive china.
on 24 May 2014
I looked around for replacement large bowls and came across these with Rinkit.
Having arrived quickly and extremely well packaged, I was pleasantly surprised upon inspection to notice what high quality and what large bowls these were.
Since using them for almost everything, I would be lost now without them in my kitchen.
Uses include pasta dishes, curries, soups and even morning cereals. The downside is probably the weight I will be putting on my body as these dishes are BIG.
They are also extremely well made.
Buy with confidence, they are excellent value !
on 4 November 2012
I like these bowls very much. oK, they are a bit heavier than domestic equivalents, but I think they are made to last.
They look good and they were delivered very quickly too!
on 28 February 2013
The plates are more a dull white than the pure white than i was expecting but other than that a great product that arrived intact and on time.