Customer reviews

Size: 5 UK|Colour: Off White/Candy|Change
Price:£18.10 - £37.00

on 16 November 2012
These boots are terrific. I bought them at a discounted price. They are pretty (my 8 year old thinks so and actually colours are far more attractive in 'real life'). They are insulated, waterproof and have a draw string top which will be useful if/when it snows . I bought a pair of similar ( more expensive ) boots from a high street retailer last year and the boots and insoles had to be dried on the radiator every night for the following morning. These quality of these boots far exceeds anything of similar cost on the high street.
on 23 October 2012
I ordered these boots in a size 13 as my daughter is a clarks size 12 and I always find that other shops sizes are on the small side. When the boots arrived I was really pleased as I thought they looked lovely and good quality unfortunately they were too small so would have to go up to a size 1. Unfortunately the seller I had got them from was selling the smaller sizes for £20 but size 1 was £30 which was too steep for me so I got some different ones instead.
on 17 April 2012
I bought these boots for my 9 year old daughter who was going on a 3 day school trip. She didn't like the look of most other walking boots as they were too boyish. These were perfect as they have a hint of sparkle and pink without being over the top. Very practical but stylish - good grip on the soles. She said they were very comfortable and warm.
on 20 December 2015
Good value boots, a bit rigid, and the top is a bit wide (as it is a slip on, no zip) but there's a string to tighten it at the top. Haven't had the chance to test it's waterproofness yet. Be careful with the EU to UK size conversion, the chart is completely off.
on 22 April 2015
Great all round boots and although the pompoms look fun they are a bit of a pain.
on 18 November 2014
My daughter is thrilled with these snow boots!
on 4 December 2013
Pom poms have already come off after a week of walking. They are sturdy but slip quite easily on wet surfaces
on 7 November 2015
Lovely sturdy boots
on 4 December 2011
i ordered these girls boots (size 5) as opposed to ladies boots, as after reading all the reviews saying the ladies boots were over sized, thought this might be the answer. it wasnt. they were quite a short size 5, my toes reached the very end of the boot., but even then did not grip the heel, very wide in that area and just flopped about when i walked.
They would not have been any good for me, even if they had fitted, as they looked what they were,,,girls boots. I cannot comment on their durability obviously, but they looked sturdy enough.
I have returned them. must add tho, Amazons delivery was ONE day and processed the return in 2 days,, very impressive.
on 17 September 2014