Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 29 June 2011
This book was what I describe as easy to read but very enjoyable. A little predictable but I wanted to keep reading to find out where it all ended. Good stuff!
on 9 February 2014
Well done Miranda Dickinson. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read, I really didn't want the book to end! Recommending to my lover of chick lit friends!!
VINE VOICEon 7 March 2011
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
After just finishing a very witty book by Annabel Giles, I found this book somewhat lacking in comparison. The storyline seemed slow, and felt dragged out. I didn't relate to the main character, feeling she was a bit of a wet weekend, and feeling frustrated that she hadn't been on holiday further than the UK, given she works in a travel agent. I enjoyed the character of her best friend Alex more as he seemed to have lived a little and had more depth. Unfortunately I had guessed the final "twist" by about the middle of the book, but carried on to see if I was right. No surprises! The start of each chapter was original, which unfortunately is the only positive thing about it.
on 24 February 2014
A good light chic lit read - an my kindle so I read it anywhere I have to wait - doctors/ dentist etc. - it saves having to read old magazines!
on 10 June 2012
Excellent book ~ so much better than others in the genre. A very pleasant surprise. Kept me wanting to read more to find out what had happened.
on 22 May 2013
Was worth reading. lots of highlights in the content ,certainly a well written book. well worth reading. consider adding to your book list.
on 12 February 2013
I really enjoyed reading this and would recommend it, the story was gripping and I wanted to read on to learn about the relationship.
on 28 April 2012
Not a bad little book, but nothing special. I found the heroine annoying, which didn't help. Passed the time reading it on the bus.
on 9 April 2014
Fantastic read! Very well written very good story felt like I knew the characters, excellent story line! Defiantly worth buying!
on 10 August 2013
If you enjoyed Fairy Tale of New York then you'll love this. An easy read and well worth purchasing. Would recommend.