on 21 August 2013
A book about pregnancy in Man Language. Pretty much exactly what it says it is, and worth every penny. Gives a lot of good tips from a guys point of view and explains things in bloke friendly terms. I even scored a few points when I knew about things that the wife hadn't thought of..!!!
I did read a review (written by a woman) that said it was full of sexist stereotypes that she didn't think were funny.....what did you expect from this book called Pregnancy For Men??? To be honest I would think most men could easily relate to the issues in this book, and if you're not that sort of a bloke, I don't understand why you would buy it in the first place?
Tip - It is well worth reading a month or two ahead, to give yourelf a heads up about what is to come.
on 18 March 2017
Really informative and comforting without being preachy like other books, have and will continue to recommend
on 8 June 2017
My husband and I loved reading this book, it was such a good read
on 22 April 2017
Brilliant, funny and relevant. We read this week by week throughout my wife's pregnancy. Have moved onto the follow up after the arrival of our daughter.
on 30 March 2017
Quick delivery. Great book for expectant dad's. Told from a male perspective while being respectful to the mum to be. Good buy!
on 10 June 2017
Amusing and informative. At times laugh out loud funny. However, also somewhat terrifying.
on 12 May 2017
If you are a man, and your partner is pregnant, just buy this and read it. Funny, informative and comforting.
on 27 April 2017
Excellent book - I recommend x xx X xx X X X c c c c c cx c c
on 18 September 2016
Really great book I bought for my husband. He found it hilarious and couldn't put it down. I found myself stealing it I between times he wasn't reading it. It's informative, insightful and really helpful. It really help include him more in the pregnancy and he enjoyed telling me things I didn't already know.
on 28 October 2016
I must admit, my husband never once read it. I ended up doing it for him, as always. It's a good read. The author tries to put a funny spin on it all. It's too bad the author's talent is wasted on a reader with my husband's attention span. :)