Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 11 February 2012
Amazing value, seeing as it's worth normally about 15 pounds.
It has a solid feel to it, and it hugs the head very nicely, trapping quite a bit of heat in the thermal layer. What's more it looks nice, with a semi-smart feel.
I'm thinking of buying another one, for my father.
review image review image
on 14 January 2013
Excellent value at under £3 and it looks good in black with a matching dark grey rim. Most importantly it keeps my head warm and stretches down to cover my ears in sub-zero conditions whilst out walking the dog on these wintry mornings.
on 9 January 2013
Chose this for my husband as we like to go out walking and he needs a hat. This product was excellent value for money
on 9 May 2013
I love this hat. It keeps me toasty warm, and is made of soft but impenetrable wool so keeps me dry in the rain too. The lining material makes it particularly good, and it even looks quite nice too.
on 27 February 2013
Arrived early.. I bought for myself and really love it. Its not tight or too big.. And finally my husband tried to use for chillax at garden in the night and he like it too...
on 7 February 2013
Don't believe what they say reviews very stupid looking hat I am not happy with them very tight in my head my head average if u have big head don't buy it it won't fit you head
on 1 January 2013
Just as the description says, this hat is lovely and thick to keep nice and warm. The best bit is the folded over trim to make sure your ears do not get cold.
on 7 July 2013
Does what its supposed to very well, for a good price.
A must for the cold weather. Would recommend to anyone
on 22 November 2013
Pros:
Feels quite warm

Cons:
The hat is quite tight fit for someone normally wearing L size hat. A hat constructed as one size fits all should have a bit more flexibility.
on 4 December 2013
Sorry - this hat is far too small for an adult. Would fit a young child. Perhaps I just received a faulty one. Have asked for refund but not received as yet.