on 6 August 2013
My son has had a great time using this, it is easy to navigate and stores plenty on there to keep him amused.
on 6 May 2013
this was a good service and was just what i was looking for and for sure i would use your services again
on 22 April 2013
My daughter loves it, she has always got it plugged in her ears, even to listen to the new items.
on 6 February 2013
I'm not impressed with this. I fully charged it, moved the main power button to the right then held down the control button as per the instructions and it would not switch on. The only way I am able to use this is by plugging it in to my laptop to get it to start up then removing the USB. It then plays fine but if I switch it off then try to switch it on again the same thing happens. Whilst the sound quality is good when playing, it is of no use to me as I dont want to have to connect it to a computer each time I want to get it to switch on. It is definately the control button that is faulty as whilst looking through the menu's it also will not allow me to go back to the previous menu (which is another feature of this button).
on 14 December 2014
Awful never worked properly from day 1 you get what you pay for I guess
on 5 May 2013
My 8 year old son loves this, as does his father, who regularly borrows it. I also bought a little robot speaker, which massively improves the sound quality and he doesn't need to use earphones all the time. He mainly uses it for music, but has a few videos too. I downloaded an audio book but all the tracks were mixed up, so that wasn't a success. We haven't managed to download any extra games, but this would add to it. As it is, it was the same price as much more basic mp3 players and looks cool so he's happy.
on 28 July 2012
Received the player promptly. Charged it as per instructions that took ages, switched it on and would not work plugged usb back in got screen able to sync music then would not turn off.No reset button as on the edge mp3 player.Returned to Amazon.First time I have had to send anything back and the customer service and speed of refund was fantastic.So 1 star for product (cant give none)5 stars to Amazon. Have since purchased a sony walkman 4gb for £10 more (£45).It is brilliant I will review that seperately.
on 29 November 2016
takes mini SD for expansion, could never find any mini SD cards.
on 29 September 2014
Great product and quick arrival
on 2 October 2012
As a first MP3 player purchase, I would consider the Kubik Roca as a great value for money. It is well designed, slim and has a decent touch screen reaction. It is easy to use and the sound quality is good. Other functions like camera, ebook reader, games, etc. are nice but do not expect much for the price. The only downside i have found so far is the charging time (from a usb port from my laptop), normally it should take 3 to 4 hours to fully charge, but it took at least 5 hours. Though i realized afterwards that you have to charge the player using a high power USB port, not sure it was what i did first time.
All in all, I am very pleased with this player and would really recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable touchscreen MP3 player.

UPDATE: after enjoying it for few days, there has been some problem with the control button.
Sadly have to say that it is not working anymore, while it was handled with care. So finally maybe not a great value for money. I regret not having saved the money to buy something more reliable.

See one answered question