on 5 July 2011
First the positives. The product is very quiet and the double usb connector with a female port does mean you don't lose a port when using it. It is lightweight and so is easy to transport. The raised rear legs also give a comfortable angle for working and the rubber pads prevent the unit and the notebook sliding around. In terms of size, it fits nicely under my 13" notebook and is unotrusive.

Now to the negatives. The product must be seated on a solid surface, it is very flexible, and the fan blades are totally exposed on the underside of the unit - very dangerous for little fingers. This also means that if you have anything slip underneath, papers etc, the fans get caught and stop working. As far as cooling my notebook - it doesn't. It produces very little air and I have found that the work surface seems to get most of the limited cooling effect with the notebook remaining as hot as before. Even the underside of the notebook does not appear any cooler with the unit running than with it unplugged.

To conlcude. The only cool thing about this product is the blue lights!. Despite fast delivery from the seller, I would say consider other options. The only thing it does appear to do well is to live up to its price - cheap.
on 23 July 2011
Not quite as good as the pictures appeared to show, rather too flimsey to support the weight of a laptop, unless placed very carefully. I will have to reinforce it to be able to give one to my Grandson.
on 26 August 2011
This took a while to arrive. Quick flimsy and I have already broken a couple of things on it. Its what you would expect for the price.
on 12 June 2011
having recieved this product im not impressed i know its only a cheap one but to expect it to crack on placing my laptop on it then the fans being as lethal as they are...wont be recommending this one at all, little fingers could get hurt in this, the fans are so quick and not really protected
on 26 November 2011
this has to be my worst purchase the plastic is wafer thin the fans were not on correctly and the wires were broken i threw this in the bin as soon as i opened it do not buy this you have been warned
Really all i can say is how on earth does this qualify as fit for purpose and sale as a laptop/notebook cooler?,it is made of such thin ultra flexible plastic my notebook makes it bow,thus then I had the horrific noise of 3 cheap as chips fans grinding at 2800 RPM (with no OFF switch) against the glass table i had it on. Positively dangerous around children - be warned!
No amount of the current compulsion with illuminating everything electrical blue thus making it "sexy" will ever make this heap of junk ever function as a laptop /notebook cooler without at least getting something caught in the fans blades - the item is clearly not designed or manufactured correctly and should be withdrawn from sale in my opinion - no matter what its selling price is.
on 1 October 2011
Never ever buy from these guys. Trashed packaging and damged items. Told them about it but the dont reply back. dont buy from them. Highlyy recommended
on 15 March 2016
I bought this product for my PS3, as a means of making sure it doesn't get too hot.

I did initially think this product was going to be flimsy however I was very surprised. For the price I paid, I had received a very stable product.
With it's super bright blue LED lights, illuminated the entire gaming corner, with the fan operating very quietly. In fact I can't even hear it when it runs.

Great customer, great quality product, and great value for money!

I would highly recommend both this seller and product.
on 22 February 2011
Yeah i bought this for an older ps3 model, the "bigger lady". She's gettin old and going through the change...you know the script- hot sweats for no reason, grunting late at night. Anyway, I thought a fan would do the trick. This beauty looks the part, however, my old girl couldn't catch a pig in an alley when it comes to her feet! I just couldn't get her on there without bending the plastic. On a serious note, I ended up puttin 2 strips of wood on top of the length of the fan so the weight is spread and your ps3 feet fit better. Then it couldn't bend and I've painted the wood red...looks ace!
The fans are silent which is awesome, it replaces the usb it uses- always a bonus, however I haven't noted much of a change in the "old girl"...I reckon the fans have cooled her slightly, her bottom is always cold to the touch..ahem. She could just be dying tho, so I still rate this an ok purchase...I wasn't elated but I didn't shed any tears.
on 4 August 2012
This is a great and extraordinarily good value for money stand that lifts the console up off the shelf and cools it from underneath with 3 separate fans. It lights up so it looks good on the shelf and helps maintain the health of your console.