on 11 May 2016
I bought this eyelash glue for the individual eyelashes and I have used this glue for years. This isn't for strip eyelashes as it should only be gluing hair extentions on the lashes not for use on skin but this is the best glue i've used for individual eyelashes and usually tends to last 2 weeks once applied with this glue.
Absolutely great company eyelure/eylure loved and used their products for 11 years and I can't fault them.
on 8 October 2012
This would be a good product if it didn't burn so much, it dries quickly so I try and put the lashes on fast by the time I've got them on I can't open my eyes as the fumes are so strong it stings and my eyes water causing the rest of my make up to ruin.
on 17 May 2013
I don't understand how this glue is working for others because I have tried 6 times and my lashes don't seem to be sticking to my clean and oilfree eyelids. The fumes are too strong, I can't even open my eyes without them watering.

The best eyelashes adhesive I have used is by Eye ( same packaging as Duo lash adhesives, but made in Korea. (Watch out for fakes on eBay!)

I'm using Ardell's duo brush on at the moment which is quite good!
on 10 November 2012
Brilliant stuff. Does dry out very easily when you are using it, so only put small amounts out whilst doing your lashes. I use a small saucer as this seems to keep it liquid and visible. Definately need lash tweezers to use this with inserts etc.
on 30 May 2012
This stuff is good once it's on. However I found the smell/fumes so strong it was burning my eyes!! But throughout the day my lashes felt secure and fixed :)
on 24 February 2012
The title says it all, my daughter finds this the best glue ever and her lashes stay on all day and night if she is too lazy to remove them!
on 10 April 2016
I wear fake eye lashes every day, usually use the white glue that is provided when buying fake wye lashes, but find the glye runs out before I can no longer wear the lashes, so thought I'd buy this glue. However, ut does sting your eyes. Rimmel glue is better
on 6 February 2016
I love this glue, usually keeps my individual eyelashes on for about a week! I'll try the black one next though as sometimes you can see the glue (I've only just started using eyelashes so they don't always go on right first time). Overall though I liked this glue and it does what it needs.
on 2 July 2012
oh my god! this glue is absolutely terrible, it doesn't even go tacky, all it does is make your eyes sting. I want my money back!
on 25 November 2013
I always purchase this glue for my individual eyelashes as its really strong and holds my lashes for at least a week (most they have lasted has been 3.5 weeks with this stuff!). I haven't tried strip lashes with this glue but i'm assuming they should hold. It goes on clear and dries clear. Highly recommend.

See one answered question