Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.99

on 31 March 2017
Enjoyable and varied
on 26 April 2017
Very good cd, very good service
on 10 January 2011
This was one of my best Christmas gifts - 2 brilliant CDs featuring a wonderful selection of music - even my husband enjoyed listening to it - and he's not a great classical fan! Compilation CDs such as this cleverly bring together tracks by great artists and musicians - there will be something for everyone to recognise and chill out to. Can thoroughly recommend it. Thanks you.
on 14 February 2011
Very good selection of tracks all very well performed. 'Nessun Dorma' and 'Time to say goodbye' I've got on other compilation CDs so would have liked some new tracks. '633 Squadron' and 'Nimrod' are my favourites.
on 3 January 2012
I am sorry to say that I bought this for my mum for Christmas ..... and kept it!!! Sorry, Mum XX
I enjoyed this compilation because of the wide range of music and artists included throughout. Although I have some of the selections on other Cds, I am happy to say that this is well worth the cost and doubling up!!
on 10 December 2011
The Classical Album 2011
Enjoyed this classical album very much, it is lovely to sit and listen to a good classical voice like Pavarotti, Katherine Jenkins and others.
on 10 May 2013
Fulfilled expectations. The singing quite exceptional. I have the previous years production and find no variation in quality. I have not given 5 stars simply because one or two of the tracks were in those previous CDs.
on 30 March 2011
Even though I have some of these songs on other CD's, its nice
to losten to a selection of voices and music on a CD. I have bought
many of these and like them all
on 13 February 2013
An excellent album with a wide variety of classical and semi classical music. Would recommend this album to anyone who likes to listen to this type of music.
on 29 June 2014
I Bought this as a present for my aunt who really enjoys classical music and listen to it most days. This was a good choice as lots of different artists.