on 29 November 2012
After much thought about should I buy this or not, I decided to go ahead after finding a great deal on Amazon. I am really pleased with the machine, it is small and compact, very easy to use, slices through the material, my only moan is that it does not come with a cutting mat??!! so therefore unless you notice this when you buy the Accuquilt Go Baby, then you will be very disappointed when you come to use you dies!!! So why is there not one included with the machine??? I would give this 4 out 5 simple because you have to buy the cutting mat seperately
on 25 August 2012
I recently bought a Baby Go and absolutely love it!! In fact I'm waiting delivery of the Accuquilt Go. They're easy to use, I have got a lot of scraps that can be used for another quilt. Very happy :0)
on 31 October 2012
I purchased this product with gift money and I am so pleased. Firstly the retailer gave me a great price, and secondly it does exactly what I expected. It is easy to use, although a little heavy to lift around.
on 11 March 2013
Fantastic machine. Have waivered between getting the Go and the Go Baby but decided that the main things I will use this for are to cut small pieces and shapes and that I'll continue to use the rotary cutter for strips and larger squares / rectangles.
on 13 April 2013
Having hand cut individual 5" squares for years, I can now cut dozen of even squares in an hour. Brilliant little machine.
on 3 August 2014
My little friend. It saves my aching hands. Transportable.

I wish I had a bigger one too... For bigger items.
on 28 January 2016
Absolutely fab. couldnt live without it now