on 19 June 2013
This soundtrack is very well produced but obviously lacks the visual attraction of Christine Aguilera on screen. Bought it on the strength of tyhe movie but I don't listen to it as often as it sounds much flatter than in the movie.
on 15 August 2011
Welcome To Burlesque (Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)I bought this after watching the film. I thought the music was so good and the dynamism enthused into Christina Aguilera character was so good that I wanted to 'own' the music to be able to add it to my music collection.
on 2 August 2012
I loved the music in the film so I when I got the cd I was very happy!

The songs are brilliant and has all my favourites from the film! Very well sung and I love it!

Fast delivery
on 21 January 2011
When I first bought this CD, I knew Christina would come up with something good, but the songs are excellent!!! Express and Show me how to burlesque will make you wanna dance, and The Beautiful people is just a gem. The ballads are great as well. The recent Gold Globe awards winner " You haven't seen the last of me" and Christina's Bound To you will melt your heart. Excellent buy. You will not regret it!!
on 21 July 2011
both the film and the soundtrack are wonderfull, fast paced, exciting dance routines and the costumes are stunning. a film that will be watched several times over.
Had no idea that burlesque was still alive and kicking, long may that continue
on 11 July 2011
Burlesque
Bought this after watching DVD. If you liked that you'll enjoy this. Cher and Christina Aguileras' voices are superb.
Well recommended.
on 30 November 2011
Having bought the DVD of Burlesque which was excellent, I decided to add the CD and include it on my ipod collection. I was not disappointed. This proves that Christina Aguilera is a most talented singer and can adapt to most styles of song with her amazing vocal range
on 23 January 2011
I bought the soundtrack last week and I haven't stopped listening to it! The songs are great and the vocals amazing which makes this album a must listen whether you've watched the movie or not.

I wholeheartedly recommend it!
on 31 January 2013
Its superbe if you like singing and dancing in a film. It has a story behind it too. All the characters are likeable and its fun. Play it if you're feeling under the weather, it will soom cheer you up.
on 3 February 2011
I'm a Aguilera fan, that's a fact! But the tracks prove that this girl have the most beautiful voice nowadays! It's like in "Back to Basics", impossible to listen and dislike it! ^^/