Customer reviews

Size: 9-18 months|Change

on 14 July 2014
Hmmmmm.....I haven't really warmed to this yet. My little one does seem to sleep ok in it but it's a bit fiddly to zip him in and out, it's a bit noisy as it rustles, it seems more like a 2.5 tog rather than a 1 tog and he tends to get a bit twisted up in it. Saying that he does sleep well in it so it should really get more stars for that alone. I have a "By Carla" one and I seem to get on better with that one but it's just a bit too warm for the summer. I like the fact it has sleeves though.
on 29 April 2016
The zip doesn't stay done up. It comes apart at the top so baby becomes unzipped in the night.
This is very dangerous as now my baby can wriggle down inside the sleeping bag so due to the suffocation risk the bag is under usable!
£39.99 is a lot to spend on something you can't use.
I haven't been able to contact the seller either.
Very disappointing
on 17 July 2016
I was a bit vary of getting this but my baby was so fidgety at night that I ended up buying this. It is just like the picture shown. Comes with the arms which csn be detached for warm night's.
on 14 August 2013
I wouldn't put my baby in any other brand of sleeping bag. It keeps him happy in his sleep and doesn't impede his night time crawling practice.
on 19 June 2016
good but is it a 1.0 Tog? too warm to ware as a real 1.0 Tog in summer night time but still we use it at some cool time...
on 5 March 2014
Excellent sleeping bag for our baby boy, we love it, our only criticism is it's little small for the age group indicated.