Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£9.95+ Free shipping

on 9 July 2013
I was not given any opportunity to request a specific colour. I was sent Black - which I presume is the least popular colour. The quality was also not as good as I had expected. I have purchased a similar product in the past and was not impressed with this matting. I have recently found a far better quality non slip matting in Wilkinsons at a similar price. I would nor reccomend this product to others.
on 9 January 2014
OK but won't work on a rug over a carpet - it still gradually moves. Only for backing a rug on a slippery floor
on 15 June 2014
I bought this for my workbench to stop workpieces from sliding about. It helps a bit, but is a bit flimsy for this application (hence 3-star rating). I did find it ideal for lining toolboxes etc., to provide a cushion and stop things rattling around. Overall, quite a useful item to have around and reasonably priced.
on 9 January 2014
I received this in really good time, with the intention of placing it under a changing mat on the top of some chest of drawers. You couldn't select the colour, but as it will be covered up anyway, this isn't a problem. It looks exactly as I expected but it's yet to be used... so I can't comment too boldly about it's quality,
on 14 May 2014
Excellent purchase for the money, lots off uses for this product, will defiantly buy again. If you are fed up of things slipping use this.
on 2 January 2011
this anti-slip matting does exactly that, makes surfaces anti-slip.

Very good price, good communication from seller and very happy with item. There is a lot of roll for the money
on 14 September 2013
this was purchased for friend who is disabled, the "proper " non slip matting is a silly price. So I suggested this. It works perfectly he can now have a tray on his knee without worrying the plate will slide about. He loves it and has already found other uses. He also has less gravy stains on his trousers. Well worth purchasing and his wife said she can wash it in warm water if it does get dirty. would recommend the product, it does what it should and it's cost effective.
on 3 October 2013
Very good quality - bought it to lay down under microwave and coolbox to stop them slipping whilst travelling in our Motorhome. Worked really well:). It is also thin enough to place round baking trays etc to stop them rattling on journeys and to store whilst static without taking too much room. Will be ordering more.
on 31 October 2013
I was not given a choice of colour. Therefore got pink and green and blue. I would have preferred black or white. The product is available at a cheaper price at my local store, which irritated me.
on 5 February 2014
Just what I needed to put in my camper van, easy to cut and good value, cheaper than shops. Stopped my little boxes moving when I turn corners. Arrived on time colour fine