on 13 June 2012
This is a brilliant product and so handy to use. The soft silicone makes it easy to "pop out" the food once frozen and then store in plastic freezer bags in handy baby-size portions until ready to use them. My granddaugther is 7 months old and we have been using them since she started her weaning programme - they enable us to batch cook food and we always have good, home-cooked food ready in moments!
on 9 October 2014
This is an excellent freezer tray. The portion sizes are relatively large, which makes it ideal for second stage weaning. The flexible silicone mould is easy to pop out portions. The lid fits well. It is all safe for dishwashers and can be sterilised.

I have also bought Beaba weaning spoons and baby cutlery which I have also even really pleased with. Expensive but worth it.
on 20 October 2016
These are really handy for freezing job lots of meals for baby. I freeze in the silicone containers and then transfer the food to Ziploc bags which I keep in the freezer. It's a bit hard to get the frozen meals out, but apart from that they're perfect
on 9 September 2015
I have bought one of every type of weaning tray and these beaba ones are the best! Once filled and frozen, you can easily pop a portion out and they are very easy to clean. I would recommend this completely and this is the only weaning tray which I have bought multiples of. The portion sizes are great, too big for initial weaning so I've just filled to half or two thirds full, which means they will last for some months.
on 18 February 2015
Great for us in the early weaning months but must admit don't use as much now my baby is 11 months. We bought two of these moulds in 2 different colours but probably really only needed one as once purée portions etc have been frozen in the the mould they can be decanted into plastic ziplock bags and taken out of freezer as needed.
We used the moulds a lot for baby food over a period of approx 3 months. I'm sure we could now use them for freezing other foods now though- possibly portions of homemade apple sauce, or sorbet portions.
on 6 July 2015
Fantastic product! Very easy to use and get the food out, they've made making my own baby food very easy. I just use a steamer, blend and allow to cool in my beaba silicone freezer tray, stick in the freezer overnight and then transfer to a freezer bag onto which I mark up what I've made and then wash them out and they're ready to use the following day. Very pleased I purchased these!!
on 15 January 2016
Love this product. I use it all the time for freezing baby food. It's more expensive than others but it works really well - it's really easy to push out the frozen portions - and is easy to clean. Nice bright colours and can use in dishwasher.
on 8 April 2015
Bought when preparing some weaning foods for second baby. Very good. Much better than lots of tiny tubs taking up space in freezer. Simply freeze the puree/mashed food, then pop out from the tray and store portions together in freezer bags, defrosting 1 portion as needed. Think we may do BLW but will also prove useful to freeze fruit purees to add to yoghurt, porridge etc.
on 14 August 2015
Amazing perfect for first purées, lumpy mush , pasta sauces, little portions of cheese sauce etc. Really easy to pop out frozen food just give it a minute or two out the freezer then pop into freezer bag ready to use the freezer tray again for your next creations !
on 11 April 2015
I have two of these in different colour and I love it very much. Good portion size and not only for weaning. My little one is now two and half and I'm using it to make healthy homemade ice lolly with frozen yoghurt and real fruits in it. Also good for baking too. It's slightly bigger than a fairy cake but smaller than a cup cake.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price