Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 December 2015
Right, the first reviewer of this album is spot-on that it can be a little melancholy in places but these are songs I heard on the radio as a child and the melancholy is rather lovely in small doses:) Not keen on 'Santa Baby' but then I wasn't when Ms Kitt released it back in the day; love the Elvis ones (but where oh where is 'Blue Christmas'?!), and Nat King Cole's rendition of 'The Christmas Song' has long been one of my all time favourites.

Good recordings - crisp, clear, and every time I hear Judy Garland's beautiful voice singing I am taken right back to those childhood days when we learned not everything is always safe, warm, and fuzzy, but with courage it can still be a very happy Christmas indeed.
on 28 December 2013
Nice little christmas album for the money turned it off after a while as found it a bit depressing moved onto a more upbeat album
on 6 January 2016