on 21 October 2012
A reasonably priced and not to thick/heavy buff for summer walking in the hills stops wind burn .Good lightweight kit combines well with a lightweight hat (see my other reviews) and an optional head net for those nasty midge attacks.
on 20 November 2015
Great looking, sort of minecraft in appearance. Got these for my kids (who always wanted my one) for Christmas. I must appologise to this company because i came home from a hard day at work and opened them with scissors ( i was tired), i ripped the material doing this. so i sent a very rude email to them which i'm sorry for. It was completely my fault. Great product, thanks.
on 4 June 2011
really good for stopping the wind getting to your neck when skiing , also goo d for wearing as a head band when playing tennis
on 18 November 2013
Bought this along with an official Buff that cost just under four times the price of this one, and I must say, I'm impressed. These may not have some of the nicer designs that Buff have, but at only £4, you can't complain. The fabric is not as high quality as a Buff, but it's the same thickness, a similar weave and is only around an inch shorter.
on 8 April 2014
I have used this on safari in Africa and it is excellent for keeping wind from your face. I found it rather loose worn only round my face as I think it should be worn over the head and mouth, but I prefer it just pulled up over the mouth. It is surprisingly warm also.
on 21 February 2014
Bought two of these as my Buffs where 'past their sell by date' wish I'd saved my money. As the title says they are both cheap which is telling in their quality the only thing going for them is price and unfortunately as many of you who read this will say 'You get what you pay for'
on 10 April 2013
This is not a great item roughly cut at each end, but it does its purpose, its a neck warmer easy to use and I like it for what it is in fact i have bought another in red and its worth the money; Just.
on 15 March 2013
My son was very impressed with this. Great alternative to a scarf for boys. Good quality and great value for money.
on 12 February 2014
Very thin material pretty roughly cut, but for this price I don't expect anything else, used on mountain bike in temperatures between 5 and -5. Has just enough to keep head and ears warm.
on 7 February 2016
I know it's cheap but the material is synthetic and only printed on one side. Not practical for the mountain.