on 7 November 2015
This stuff is incredible!
It is completely under rated.
Every child under the age of 10 needs this in their lives.
My son got this at 2.5 in June 2015 and we have been playing with it ever since. Almost on a daily basis.
It is almost mess free, it has survived out of the packaging for 6 months.
We use it to play catch indoors rolled into a big ball.
We make shapes out of it.
It gets fed to dinosaurs (and subsequently pooped out by dinosaurs haha!)
It is put in dump trucks and is used to hide trains.
It is the best money I have ever spent on a toy product for my child.
In terms of sensory play it is a little sticky but squishy and feels lovely, if not a little odd at first.
We are getting to that stage now where after 6 months of continual play we could do with some new ones.
It is our most played with thing and it is the one thing I recommend over and over again.
on 23 September 2013
After half an hour of description from my four year old we finally narrowed down "the other play-doh" to this product. It is pretty brilliant and has had hours of play with no problems. It's not granular enough to mold small details (think a 2mm round ball) but for making bigger shapes, animals, letters etc it's great. Would highly recommend this for some stress free creative hours with your kids...
on 11 March 2015
LOVE. This was a huge hit at my sensory classes and does exactly what it says. No mess and what you can make is amazing :)
on 27 August 2013
I saved myself the trouble of trying to keep all the colours in separate containers by mixing them all from the get go. It's really a fantastic bit of moulding fun. You can't really achieve the detail you would with clay or playdoh but it's great for using your imagination and much easier to clean up. We bought it for children of 18mths and 3 years who were less concerned about detail anyway. I will say, however, be careful of the surface you use for play. It doesn't adhere to skin and when it falls on carpet or clothing it comes right off but when it's in continual contact with certain plastics (i.e. highchair trays and toy bowls) it is nearly impossible to get all the "sticky" off. I ended up having to use non-diluted Dettol and a bit of elbow grease in the end (!). Super fun though and especially great when using extra on-hand accessories like Mr. Potatohead pieces and such. Our kids love it. Would recommend and will buy again.
on 18 October 2016
Very disappointed with this. False advertising as it DOES make a mess. It left a sticky residue on our stuff tray which took serious scrubbing to shift. Some of the tiny balls would fall off and I have found some in the lower filter of the tumble dryer. Kids enjoyed playing with it, but after the second play, when I realised that the stickiness issue was not a one off and I had to scrub the table again, I binned it all. Huge, disappointing waste of money.
on 23 January 2017
Absolutely brilliant product.

After watching the Youtube videos we decided to buy this for our little one, along with black plasticine, googly eyes, and plastic eggs with toys inside.
Although they are much smaller than we first thought, this didn't stop our little one from thoroughly enjoying this wonderful playfoam, so much so that we've just bought another pack so she can make bigger things with it.

As for the stickiness, yes, sure it's a bit sticky, but that doesn't take away from the fact that this is a great fun toy for young children, and curiously, adults as well, :-)

What we did when we presented this to our little one was to put the foam around the plastic eggs, put googly eyes on them and some black plasticine in the shape of funny mouths. Just like the YT video that she loves. Watching her face light up was amazing, and she uses the plastic eggs to wrap the playfoam around so she can pretend she is opening the shapes just like they do in the YT video.

She also loves making faces with them or other shapes and she spends ages using the playfoam, and I feel that anyone who doesn't 'get' this product is allowing their child to sorely miss out on creativity and improving their child's fine motor controls and hand/eye coordination skills which come in handy for when they are older.

After all, what's a little mess compared to the fun a child can have playing with something that encourages creativity and intelligent play?
on 23 April 2016
My daughter seen these on you tube and wanted them for her birthday. They are small polystyrene like balls which she like to mould in to shapes. Does not stick to other items or leave a mess.Good quality and a good price.
on 7 March 2015
I must be the minority but upon receiving this it felt cheap and like poundship quality. No way at all worth the £7.21 I paid. It doesn't resemble foam. It just reminds me of polystyrene rolls that are unPleasantly sticky. Play doh and other moulding materials are far better. My advice - don't waste your money
on 25 February 2016
Annoyingly small balls that don't retain any shape you make from them. They don't even maintain a simple snake. I bought these thinking they would be a good play-doh alternative that didn't dry out. Big mistake, save your money.
on 23 March 2014
the product itself is ok, however my kids (4years old) didn't like it, played for 20min and never asked for it again. the playfoam sticks nicely together and there wasn't much mess afterwords.but it's just like with playdough the colours get mixed together and it's impossible to separate them. you need your own container to store the playfoam.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling