1,310
Colour: Blue|Style: Age 40|Change
Price:£0.41+ £0.79 shipping

on 7 March 2013
I must be a bit dim but I didn't realise that these were a pack of six differently shaded balloons. I just assumed that they were all going to be pink. When I opened them I was initially disappointed but they I realised how much more decorative they looked than the other ones I had already bought from the supermarket. I think in future that I will buy ones with a range of colours in again.
on 24 July 2013
Good quality balloons, blown up to a decent size with plenty on the end to knot it and tie them together with a piece of string.
Pinned them outside and it was quite breezy and they stayed inflated for two full days.
on 12 March 2014
Quick delivery service, I blew them up the day before my partners birthday tied them up together they are still inflated after 8 days, haven't gone down much, very pleased with these balloons. I would recommend.
on 11 September 2016
Balloons looks okay but i never really know when i blow it as the balloons arrived after the birthday.
The estimation date at said 6 - 8 August 2016, so bought it but i got it at 11 August 2016 while the birthday is at 9 august 2016.. So, it's useless !
on 9 September 2013
every birthday, I put balloons and banners around the house for the kids. these were bought for my daughters 13th and they were fabulous - they were massive too
on 25 September 2013
Make beautiful mix with regular balloons but stand distinct from the rest. Beautiful color mix for the occasion. Will recommend it.
on 27 June 2014
Arrived in really good time, will be perfect for my dads 60th birthday. Just need to get him out of the house to set it up
on 31 October 2015
The balloons smelled so badly of adhesive that they went in the garage overnight, some of the pattern was missing on areas, I didn't mind this so much but when I blew them up - some had holes in that I tried to cellotape or tie the knot so they didn't lose air - useless. Will not be buying balloons from this seller again. I did complain, they asked for photos, I had already thrown them away and the refuse collectors had already been.
on 24 July 2016
Some of the balloons had 30 and 50 on them and the printing on some of the other balloons were faded and unclear. I had to make do best I could

Very disappointed with product. many of the baloons was of poor quality.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 June 2016
These are good quality balloons - each with a big "60" on them (although there other numbers available). If someone's having a 60th birthday party, these are perfect. They come in three colours: white, purple and pink.

A pack contains 6 balloons. They all inflated (there were no dud ones). They were easy to blow-up ... but, just to say, I don't know if they are helium suitable.

When inflated they measured about 10" in height. Had I tried to inflate them more, to reach 12", I suspect they would have popped. They remained inflated for over a week.

They arrived quickly, and were a reasonable price.