on 19 May 2014
I bought the SanDisk Cruzer Slice 8GB for various reasons. I had owned SanDisk products in the past and they were very reliable. I chose 8GB simply because it seemed to be priced lower than the lower-capacity versions (as illogical as it may seem).

The SanDisk Cruzer Slice looks very modern. It is high capacity (especially considering I only use 1.5GB, and that's when I have random junk from 2009-2012 on there). The in-built facility of SanDisk Secure Access Manager isn't of much use to me, but when I have used it in the past, it was very reliable and was clearly an effective and easy method of protecting files which I did not want made available to other people.

Overall, the product exceeds the basic purpose of a USB stick and is a reliable and modern-looking flash drive. I would recommend this product.
on 28 August 2013
Sufficient memory for my needs. The size of the drive is perfect, easy to install and operate. For the price you cannot go wrong. I would recommend this drive to anyone who wanted data kept in a secure place.
on 14 December 2012
This is such a good USB stick, it has a large storage capacity and is compact for your school bag/handbag! :)
on 12 September 2011
I bought 4 of these at the exact same time for a USB Bootable project I've been working on, and instead of using just one, reformatting, and forgetting what changes I'd made, I thought it easier to have 4 distinctly different (well, content-wise) USB Flash drives.

They're nowhere near the fastest (for that I went with my http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transcend-TS32GJF600-JetFlash-Hi-Speed-Flash/dp/tech-data/B002WE6CN6/ref=de_a_smtd - This was before USB 3.0 flash drives were mainstream )

I bought them as they were by no means the slowest either, but adequate enough, and still far quicker at random I/O than CD/DVDR media, and for £8 a go, you can't complain as they're still as quick to write to as optical media, and ofcourse reusable.
on 25 July 2011
Although the product is Ok for my needs. The service of the provider is much to be desired. The request for information due to the non delivery was very bad. Even after several emails it still took over four weeks to get a replacement.
on 27 September 2011
Decent build quality (it's all plastic, but very solid nonetheless), decent/good transfer file speeds and a couple of aditional services.

It provides you with almost 8Gb of physical space and 2Gb of online storage.

If you want a good quality pen drive with a good speed, buy it.
on 20 May 2013
Bought the Sandisk Cruiser specifically for use with my Samsung UE40D6350 smart TV with which it is supposed to be compatible.

It is not! Not on my TV anyway.

Works well in every other way.

Somewhat disappointed.
on 27 February 2013
Had mine for about a year of very light usage before it failed.
Before then it was fine... if not the fastest.
on 26 July 2011
brilliant item, works real well however it is not 8gb as I expected, it is more of 7.45gb. it is easy to use and i really love the fact that it does not have a cover which can easily get lost. i will definitely recommend to a friend.
on 6 October 2011
These usb Flash drives work well and do exactly what it says on the box very well. Have been using for half a year without any errors or problems at all. One thing that struck me when I first got these was that although they're cheaper than the store-bought Flash Drives of the exact same Make and Model, they don't seem to be constructed as well as the others as these feel slightly shaky and less solid. They're great flash drives but the construction just doesn't seem as good as the ones bought elsewhere. I do recommend these for the price as they are just as good as any other Flash Drive regardless of the construction as it doesn't really affect performance of the product.