Customer reviews

on 16 August 2013
Recently got a cycling helmet as it's become mandatory to wear one on site where I work, first day I wore it it absolutely tipped down! Had a look on amazon when I got home and found these, they are excellent just the job and a heck of a lot cheaper than buffs (cant do all the different styles as described though but that doesn't worry me at all)
on 15 August 2017
Nice colours, and light to carry, but keeps neck warm.
on 5 March 2017
loved design
on 27 September 2014
Arrived on time and fits well
on 12 January 2011
I bought this snood for my husband as one of his "stocking presents". He cycles to and from work and requested one "if I was stuck for ideas"! It was a great hit and he wears it everyday. He's even experimented with the different styles so he can wear the other one I got him (one on , one in the wash!) under his cycle helmet when it's very cold. A great hit and one I would heartily recommend!
There is nothing worse than feeling freezing cold air whistling around your neck, leaking through the collar of your jacket and chilling your helmet. Well treat yourself one of these, its a comfortable warm neck tube, it does make a big difference makes a better seal around your collar and stops a lot of the wind chill.
For the price its worth every penny and it can be worn in a variety of ways, it even transforms into a beanie hat, BUT unless you want your partner to choke with laughter I wouldn't.
As an all weather, all year round biker this is a great accessory to stick in you pocket or wear on a chilly winter morning.
on 13 January 2012
Just what i needed for winter cycle neck wear. keeps the wind out well.Also a great multi function product. Would recommend.
on 12 June 2012
keeps your head dry and cuts down on sweat out of eyes so does the job i bought it for
on 4 February 2013
I work outdoors but find a traditional scarf too bulky beneath my winter uniform so I thought I'd try this. The colour and design is reasonably neutral, The material was unhemmed which I thought may be a problem but turns out not to be. My immediate thought on receiving this was that it was way too thin, however in practice this is a good feature as it is not to bulky. It really works! It keeps my neck warm yet is very lightweight. (I only ever use it around my neck so I can't comment on all those other suggested ways of wearing this!)
on 21 January 2013
My husband wanted one of these for Christmas. We looked at a well-known brand, but then saw these at a very much cheaper price.

We're impressed - a good design (nothing too garish, thank you) and terrific value for money.

See one answered question