on 28 December 2013
great value for money, it's as good quality as some of my more expensive buffs, and a great colour (i got the blue flame and purple paisley ones). great for covering my nose when my allergies are playing up and when i am running in the cold. great too for wiping sweat off during exercise. so many functions makes it even better value. highly recommend!
on 28 December 2016
This is a great item to wear when running and I also wear one when it is cold. It is comfortable to wear and looks quite cool too. If using it for running be aware that if you sweat a lot it will probably get a bit damp but other than that I cannot fault this - I bought 2 more after trying it out!
on 24 January 2014
I bought a lot of these for presents this Christmas and they have gone down really well with boys and girls. They look cute on young kids and cool on the older ones. Successful Christmas shopping and didn't break the bank!
on 4 August 2013
the multifunctional headwear is just what i expected it to be, i've now purchased several of these to go with different clothes, and they all work well, comfortable, stretchy, lightweight, and easy to wear.
I would recommend this product to anyone thinking of buying.
I've got an 'original' and these compare favourably.
Great on windy days to keep hair away from face!
It was delivered well within the time promised, so I was very happy with the supplier..
on 24 March 2016
These items are very useful, I mainly use them as neck warmers, they are useful to have with your winter wardrobe collection
on 27 September 2016
Great product keeps the gnats and flies at bay on my scooter
on 15 May 2017
Lovely, colour, and quality.
on 19 January 2015
Lovely design, but as others have said, not as stretchy as the original buffs, therefore a bit loose when used to cover my nose in cold weather. Can't complain for the money.
on 31 July 2017
Nice colours
on 10 March 2017
Surprisingly warm and comfortable considering it is only thin material.

See one answered question