on 14 December 2012
This tablecloth arrived quite quickly and well within the time quoted. I wanted it for my kitchen table over the Christmas period.

It's good quality and my only slight disappointment relates to the face that it has a matte finish rather than a shiny finish which would have made it look a little more festive.

That said, it's a very Christmassy tablecloth and looks good on the table. I'm pleased I got it.
on 2 January 2015
I'm so pleased with the table cloth it looks fab and i'll be bringing it out year after year. I'm not a massive fan of OTT Christmas decorations but do like the ones I have to be a bit special. This really added an extra touch to my dining room through December not just for Christmas day. Its a good think fabric and wipes clean easily. Quick delivery too.
on 1 December 2015
This Tablecloth looks great and really good quality; we had a different one from Karina Home before and same good quality.
The image in here doesn't do justice...it looks much better in reality; I was almost put off by it but bought it after I read the reviews.
on 8 February 2014
I can highly recommend these table cloths. I am delighted with the quality and the sheen. I purchased four to use at our church Carol Service followed by mince pies and mulled wine. They are perfect and practical and am sure will be used and enjoyed for many years to come. Received lots of compliments.
on 14 January 2013
Bought this for my mum and she really loved it on the table for christmas had alot of positive comments from visitors over the festive period
on 15 November 2013
this is a really lovely table cloth it is as you see it in picture it was well cut with even edges a good thickness and will look lovely on my christmas table
on 15 December 2013
Really pleased with the Christmas tablecloth I purchased, completes the kitchen Christmas look! Will recommend to friends and family. Looks fab!
on 16 February 2014
Quality cloth - beautiful warm festive colours. I bought one and promptly sent for another! It has been admired by many - I love it!
on 28 December 2013
WILL BE USING THIS FOR MANY MANY CHRISTMASES AS IT LOOKS GREAT. I USED IT WITH Set of 8 Red Leatherboard Round Placemats & 8 Coasters
on 19 January 2015
Gorgeous and high quality. Got it for Christmas 2014 and loved it.