on 22 August 2017
nice easy to watch comedy
on 31 May 2017
Good films
VINE VOICEon 25 July 2011
Executive Stress returns for a second series in this dvd. Caroline (Penelope Keith)and Donald Fairchild are a married couple working at a publishing company. The only snag is the company has a strict rule against married couples working for the company so they have to become an "undercover couple". Geoffrey Palmer who played Donald in the first series was not available so Peter Bowles took over the role. Bowles and Keith worked together in To The Manor Born and have a very good on screen chemistry. The second series consists of six episodes all of which a very funny without having to resort to crude language and sex (like alot of todays comedy). The picture and sound quality is pritty good as most of Network dvds are. So if you enjoy light harted comedy then Exective Stress is well worth watching. Hopefully the third (and sadly final) series will be released soon. In responce to the other review I can confirm there was no problems playing my dvd so it looks like any playback problems have been rectified by Network.
on 16 September 2013
I was worried when I saw there was a new male lead - Peter Bowles - but the transition was painless and the story held up. Penelope Keith is so polished and funny that I doubt she could ever fail to entertain and Peter Bowles with his suave sophistication took on his new role effortlessly. It is British comedy at it's best!
on 1 July 2017
Tried series 1 and really enjoyed it, its a bit strange having a different male lead role in series 2 but so far so good.
on 7 May 2013
Penelope Keith and Peter Bowles make a great team. Although this series isn't as good as "To The Manor Born", it certainly is worth the time to watch. This couple and their trials in keeping their marriage secret from where they work certainly can case its problems, and for this couple that is the humor in the show. If you see Geoffrey Palmer in Peter Bowles role from Series One, don't stress, Peter was always the one for his role.
on 13 March 2013
I love this quirky old series, must be my age. I missed it last time round so I thought I would give it a whirl... Great product delivered to my door with no problems... a happy teddy...
on 7 February 2013
Executive Stress, Series 2 - Brilliant, (takes a couple of episodes to get used to Peter Bowles replacing Geoffrey Palmer though). Looking forward to Series 3 being released!
on 21 April 2013
If you are low put this on takes you out of yourself that what I like about a flims I try it if you have a lot of ironing to to
it will get done in know time
on 14 November 2013
I found them somewhat amusing but my husband did not bother to watch out the series with me. Sorry that I bought both series together.