Colour: Black|Change
Price:£1.86+ Free shipping

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 20 May 2011
This is a great product that you can cut to length and use (and re-use) for any number of applications.
Ideal cut into short lengths to keep cables neatly together, for keeping blankets/groundsheet rolled up in the car boot etc - I bought it to hold an archery guard on my forearm, which it does very effectively, and I have had no problem with undoing/redoing it. At this price you can just cut yourself another length of it if it does lose 'stickiness'.
on 6 January 2012
does what it says, holds all your cables together. If you need to remove a cable this is also simple as you dont have to unravel all the wire. Just undo one strip at a time & remove that lead. I have brought some for work & friend & myself. Cheap but very effective.
on 22 November 2012
I have fasten two rings of this tight holding Velcro to both ends of tidied up cables. Two drawers of cables. Some now go in my laptop bag very neatly and the two drawers of cables is now half a drawer of cables. Christmas lights will be next. This will be perfect to store away the lights after Christmas. I am going to glue a strip under the front flap of my laptop bag because it will not stay fastened. There are wires behind my TV cabinet which are going to be so tidy with this, as are the wires in my bedroom. I can't praise this stuff enough. It comes rolled up like sellotape. Just peel the length you want and cut with scissors, perfectly fast available velcro that has an aggressive hold. I absolutely love it.

Update:

I finally got round to fixing this velcro under the front flap on my laptop bag and now the bag is perfect like I knew it would be.

Just ordered more like I said I would.
on 27 April 2011
I was initially sceptical about how much use this stuff would be. I have been proven wrong. It provides a very secure grip. I use it for carrying a waterproof jacket rolled up underneath my manbag.
on 25 April 2016
This length of hook and loop tie is really handy initially I cut it in half to tie some wood lengths to my roof rack and then chopped up to make cable tidies for behind TV but kept enough to fasten over size batteries to my Drone for longer flying times . . handy stuff.
Good delivery and for less than a couple of quid great.
on 19 October 2012
You can't get excited about velcro so all I'll say is that's its value for money and provides a neat way of tidying cables that you can use again and again. Also the fact you can cut it to length is handy and the velcro won't dig into the cabling either.
on 29 June 2014
I have just removed and added an item under the telly, I had to cut off the cable tidies I had used to keep the mess of cables neat.
So I came to Amazon to buy more cable tidies and found this product

What a clever idea! so simple too!!
An easily removable ,reusable cable tidy,

The double sided Velcro is sturdy and seems well suited for frequent removal
The width is just about right.
Years ago keeping cables tidy never seemed to be a problem.
But nowadays, with the multitude of different chargers, USB cables, HDMI cables, mouse cables, printer cables, etc. etc. keeping them tidy is an issue.
I used to use electical tape, or nylon cable ties, or even garden wire ties for this.
But one day I received 3 free (I won't mention the make) double-sided velcro tape ties with a particular product.
These were a bit long for general purposes, but great and I quickly used them up.

I wanted some more, but didn't want to pay a lot. So I searched around and found this. It's a I metre length of double-sided velcro. You just cut off whatever length you need and 'voila'! You have the easiest and perfect cable tie/tidy.

Great for today's techno nuts.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
on 5 October 2012
I ordered this product because I have a mass of wiring behind my desk for 2 computers plus accessories and despite how careful one is they all get into a massive knot. It came well wrapped in about 4 days.

This product is economical and easy to use. You can cat just the length you need, wrap it round the wires and it holds like glue; and easy to undo to add more wires. I used two metres (about 20 pieces (it comes in one length which you cut).

I can think of lots more uses, including holding plants to poles in the garden.

Definately recommend and ordering some more.
on 11 November 2016
This is my third order for this product.Quick & easy to use. No need for string or rubberbands to keep cables in check. Apart from the obvious use for cables around the home I use it to keep my personal stereo earphone cable in one place in my bag.. Wouldn't be without it.